HEAVEN KILLERS

RyuShura said:
I just don't want to jump in during a mission or fight and similar encounters. I hate contrived narratives, so I like to join where it seems most reasonable. I don't like ruining the story.
We're not in a mission and really, it wouldn't matter at what point you would jump in because you would just be incorporated in the ever-changing story. You can still apply, even if things are going on.

Alright, sounds chipper! As for the Afflicta, does this process usually leave scars or any abnormal body features? Or would the wound or injury heal over time?

Last edited by a moderator:
RyuShura said:
Alright, sounds chipper! As for the Afflicta, does this process usually leave scars or any abnormal body features? Or would the wound or injury heal over time?
It depends on the severity of the injury, but generally it would leave at least a light scar. If they had become an Afflicta in a more humane way (controlled situation), then it might not leave a scar, but that depends on the person and how their body naturally heals. If someone is like... maimed by a daemon, then they'll probably have a scar.

And does this enhance physical strength and hearing or simply just allow the ability to see Demons and such? Sorry for the plethora of questions, just want to wrap my head around what I'm dealing with here. This will probably be my last question... maybe. xD

RyuShura said:
And does this enhance physical strength and hearing or simply just allow the ability to see Demons and such? Sorry for the plethora of questions, just want to wrap my head around what I'm dealing with here. This will probably be my last question... maybe. xD
It doesn't enhance anything except their ability to see, smell, and hear daemons.

And don't worry about the questions. I'd rather you ask than jump the gun and make something that doesn't quite fit. xD

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]It doesn't enhance anything except their ability to see, smell, and hear daemons.
And don't worry about the questions. I'd rather you ask than jump the gun and make something that doesn't quite fit. xD

[/QUOTE]
Remember how many questions i asked? xD

And I'm working on it right now... But i'm also eating and making plans >3>

Ugh nervous. Start a new job today and I need to finish my term papers by Wednesday Dx

It

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Ugh nervous. Start a new job today and I need to finish my term papers by Wednesday Dx

[/QUOTE]
you'll do great...whats the job? and whats the paper on?

You can do it!! I remember when I first got a job I was super nervous. But then when I got there everyone was nice and helped me along the way.

loyalwolf said:
It
you'll do great...whats the job? and whats the paper on?
So... tired... ;;A:;

The job is "inventory coordinator" (pretty much I'm just rearranging and restocking shelves) at a huge auto parts shop. The paper that's due Wednesday is on the daruma doll and Buddhist migration from India to Japan that inspired the daruma doll. I need a powerpoint to compliment it. And then I have another essay that's based on an interview I had done with an Asian-American about their immigrant family.

RyuShura said:
You can do it!! I remember when I first got a job I was super nervous. But then when I got there everyone was nice and helped me along the way.
I always get nervous. I have really bad anticipation anxiety. Dx

It comes with my anxiety over changes. ;;A;;

But yeah, everyone was really nice. And fortunately, its one of those jobs that lets you learn as you go and doesn't pressure you to know anything off the bat (because god, I know nothing about cars Dx ).

@RyuShura, sorry for taking so long to respond. eAe

My only knockback is this:

The Daemon slaughtered everyone and left Alois for last' date=' torturing the boy as though to try and force a reaction from him.[/quote']
If its a lower level daemon, I don't think they would have the capacity to systematically go through and torture. Rather, they would just kind of, devour devour devour without discrimination. So, this leaves me to assume you may be referencing a greater daemon, which I'm a little bit hesitant on using. I think instead of having the daemon torture him to get a reaction out of him, it may be more reasonable that he hid somewhere just out of the daemon's grasp, but was in a sense "tortured" by it while it was trying to get at him. Clawing, grabbing, etc.

Otherwise, I don't have any issues with the character. The end part of the bio just needs some tweaking.

Okay let me fix things! I didn't want to finish it completely until I got your feedback and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on setting things up to wrap up the end of this event so we can move onto daytime. That way people can come back a lot easier.

Shoot! I thought I posted an update in here? Welp. xD Alrighty! I just started my new job, so I'm not sure what my schedule is gonna be. One things settle on the job end and life end, I hope to jump back in here and what not.

I am recovering from anaphylactic shock. Stuck in "take it easy mode" for a few days. Between sleep breaks I should be around most of the weekend with my shiny new epipen and all. Looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds.

Not so much. Turns out I am deathly allergic to mold and wild mice. But hey now we know!

Plus, I have an excuse to hang out on here most the weekend.

Hey everyone. I'm sorry to do this, but I am going to be taking an indefinite hiatus. I've quickly run out of interest and creativity as of late. And I figure it's better for me to just throw in the towel while things are slow. There are other personal reasons for me taking my leave, but I'd rather not bog down the RP with my lack of ideas. If anyone wants to take over for Elysium, you are more than welcome (with Crit's approval of course). Again, I'm sorry, and it was very nice writing with you all. Goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back