HEAVEN KILLERS

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here agonizing over my first post. Time to spam Crit with more questions again.

Any of you got a steam/do we have a discord server for this?

Ryik said:
Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here agonizing over my first post. Time to spam Crit with more questions again.
that what the occ tab for

True.

Being able to talk in real time has its uses though. Just imagine how much more efficiently I could spam Crit.

Ryik said:
True.
Being able to talk in real time has its uses though. Just imagine how much more efficiently I could spam Crit.
fair enough but think of how much you could miss

Ryik said:
If ya want, I could try and help you out with things~ I may not know as much as Crit on the finer details, but I got a good grip of info I can pull from~

And if we're talkin' 'bout a gaming group, I don't believe we have one set up yet within this group. o_o

I mean, it's nbd. There's no need to bother if it's not already in use.

loyalwolf said:
guys i cant sleep :(
Might I recommend

Never sleeping ever again

It's been working out pretty good for me.

Ryik said:
I mean, it's nbd. There's no need to bother if it's not already in use.
Might I recommend

Never sleeping ever again

It's been working out pretty good for me.
No!!!! sleep is vital for you or you die....its a fact lol plus im going to maimi tomorrow for mothers day

What, it's only highly addictive and you need to be basically drooling before you get it. So I don't see the problem.

There is like this gigantic list of withdrawal symptoms you can get; ahem *clears throat*

Rapid discontinuation may result in a more serious syndrome

I love how suicide is a withdrawal symptom xD

"He's dead sir"

"Of course not Watson, just withdrawal symptoms."

1. There will absolutely never be a discord server or chat for HK. I've been in too many chats where it has caused drama and things have fallen apart. Plus, with some of my mechanics, it would be a very bad idea.

2. Just want to make a note that now the church doors are locked from the outside. Regardless, I will still need the people outside to go to the church. 8D

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]1. There will absolutely never be a discord server or chat for HK. I've been in too many chats where it has caused drama and things have fallen apart. Plus, with some of my mechanics, it would be a very bad idea.
2. Just want to make a note that now the church doors are locked from the outside. Regardless, I will still need the people outside to go to the church. 8D

[/QUOTE]
I was just trying to figure out that part of my post, like, will Saverio go down to the church? Or will he stay on the rooftops simply sniping any daemons he sees? xD

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]I was just trying to figure out that part of my post, like, will Saverio go down to the church? Or will he stay on the rooftops simply sniping any daemons he sees? xD

[/QUOTE]
Please don't snipe any daemons he sees because as of right now he shouldn't see any. Dx

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Please don't snipe any daemons he sees because as of right now he shouldn't see any. Dx

[/QUOTE]
That's what i was thinking, again, i never said he saw them, but in the case of another event popping up because someone has evil dice >~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back