HEAVEN KILLERS

InsanEleven said:
I have no clue what that is, so... better not.
Daruma are paper maché dolls made as a protector of goals and aspirations. You get it with both eyes blank, then when you have a goal or aspiration you want to strive for, you fill in one eye. Once you've accomplished that goal or achieved your aspiration, you fill in the other eye.

I found this on the side while looking at more videos.

I love Kyoto dolls. My grandma had a small collection of them. ;;; u ;;;

[media]

[/media]

I'm watching a video about Chinese interviewing Russians about their Matryoshka dolls. xD

~Guest calls hotel front desk where I work~

Me: Hello this is Front Desk.

Guest: Yes, is this the Front Desk?

Me: ....

(my day so far in a nutshell)

Saturnity said:
~Guest calls hotel front desk where I work~
Me: Hello this is Front Desk.

Guest: Yes, is this the Front Desk?

Me: ....

(my day so far in a nutshell)
That bites. I can relate. Had a frustrating project that came to a head today, finally!

Few weeks ago a big company sold our client a server with a super fancy hourly back up program. We stated that the program did not sound complatiable but we would support our client with the process.

Today we found out that the program and server do not work as promised by the company and the client has to fight to get the money back so we can build him one ourselves. It's been difficult to stand by the customer, make recommendations but not let honest full opinions fly out while being the middle man.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a pie leak syrup all over my clean floor, right both i was suppose to leave work and had to spend an extra 20 mins cleaning it

loyalwolf said:
I had a pie leak syrup all over my clean floor, right both i was suppose to leave work and had to spend an extra 20 mins cleaning it
Ah man, that's the pits!

[QUOTE="Manic Muse]Ah man, that's the pits!

[/QUOTE]
Pits??? yeh it was a waste of a good pie and it took me forever to make them to.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Not the pie! ;;A:;

[/QUOTE]
yeh lol...the sad part of working in a bakery is throwing stuff away or seeing ti get destroyed

[QUOTE="Suzuki Mine][/grins in the creepiest of manners]

[/QUOTE]
*If i showed my face you'd only have the second creepiest grin*

*Puts on hat* *Hides again till i finish up that last part of my post* *Tries not to procrastinate again*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back