HEAVEN KILLERS

InsanEleven said:
Well then who are we waiting for?
Looks like you're waiting on an Abel post at the immediate, and at the near future you'll be waiting for... whoever decides to follow, if someone does. o_o

So yeah, it's between you guys right now.

Dun go ping-pong crazy~

I'm totally waiting in line at The GazettE concert. Much excite. All the VIP. I'm totally not going to be online at all today (I'm on my phone right now).

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]I'm totally waiting in line at The GazettE concert. Much excite. All the VIP. I'm totally not going to be online at all today (I'm on my phone right now).

[/QUOTE]
Have fun!!

Unfortunately there was no meet and greet with the band because the lead singer was feeling sick. The concert was also cut short about 20mins. But regardless, The GazettE put on a damn good show and it was worth every penny.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Unfortunately there was no meet and greet with the band because the lead singer was feeling sick. The concert was also cut short about 20mins. But regardless, The GazettE put on a damn good show and it was worth every penny.

[/QUOTE]
glad it was a great show.

Anyone can post without post order. But currently, I need people to do things before I make my rounds of posting.

Bonny said:
I'm actually waiting to see if Saturnity will be posting Alysium soon. 8D
I'm so sorry about the delay, I had to deal with moving this past week so that's what's been holding me back from posting. I do plan on having a post out tonight~

>_<

Saturnity said:
I'm so sorry about the delay, I had to deal with moving this past week so that's what's been holding me back from posting. I do plan on having a post out tonight~

>_<
Sweet~
Oh man, I feel ya. Moved a few weeks ago myself. x.x;; Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonny said:
Sweet~
Oh man, I feel ya. Moved a few weeks ago myself. x.x;; Good luck!
Yeah... I've been a rather nasty combo of stressed, annoyed, and worn out this past week.

And thanks, although moving only solves one of my problems. The other one happens to be the people I moved with... >_>"

Update on my end:

- I karate'd chopped my dad for being an idiot

- I want to murder someone

- My cat thinks unknown pills are kibble

- I can't murder someone so I'm going to wipe out the Commonwealth. : D

More updates coming soon.

@CRiTiCAL ERR0R

Just informing you I might not be able to post this week or the next week due to AP exams. ;^; I can't escape reality any more...

(though I might be able to on the weekend)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yunn said:
@CRiTiCAL ERR0R
Just informing you I might not be able to post this week or the next week due to AP exams. ;^; I can't escape reality any more...

(though I might be able to on the weekend)
Good luck on your exams!

Geez @InsanEleven Remind me not to eat during your posts. Digging into a pile of fajitas and your character starts coterizing stuff and throwing up.

It would not have been so bad if it was not so well written.

Manic Muse]Geez [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17430-insaneleven/ said:
@InsanEleven[/URL] Remind me not to eat during your posts. Digging into a pile of fajitas and your character starts coterizing stuff and throwing up.
It would not have been so bad if it was not so well written.
Indeed, it was pretty brutal. At the very least, he didn't vomit on Abel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back