HEAVEN KILLERS

loyalwolf said:
hey my character has suffered enough atleast let him have a small win.
Hey bro, don't kill realism either. Just saying, but I'm also shocked Abel is conscious. >x>
Now, a blood curdling cry at the top of his lungs before passing out~

That would have been lovely.

Plus maybe a mental promise to destroy that daemon, y'know, for kicks. ;D

Either way, he's survived and now he'll need hella recovery in the medical ward.

Probably for several weeks...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Suzuki Mine]In my humble opinion, remaining alive at all is quite a large win for someone getting out of such a situation~

[/QUOTE]Pfft, right? That greater daemon let him live. WIN.
Edit;; and for comparison, my character Gil was attacked by a greater daemon as a small child, lost his eye, lived, but spent months recovering mentally and physically. oxo

Bonny said:
Hey bro, don't kill realism either. Just saying, but I'm also shocked Abel is conscious. >x>
Now, a blood curdling cry at the top of his lungs before passing out~

That would have been lovely.

Plus maybe a mental promise to destroy that daemon, y'know, for kicks. ;D

Either way, he's survived and now he'll need hella recovery in the medical ward.

Probably for several weeks...
OH DEAR LAWD, Abel might not be able to go out with a team ever again! I didn't even think of that until now! DX

I-It's all good though! He's a brainy kinda character! To R&D he goes~!

[/tries her best to make good from the situation]

[QUOTE="Suzuki Mine]
OH DEAR LAWD, Abel might not be able to go out with a team ever again! I didn't even think of that until now! DX

[/QUOTE]Depends, for sure! Could be he's given some really good recovery magic, but I don't know about what he'll do with one leg. Prosthetic, possibly, but he'd have to adapt to it. Learn how to walk again. Probably use lots of pain magic/salve or something to make it easier along the way... xD Who knows. He is brainy.

[QUOTE="Suzuki Mine]

[/QUOTE]
Where Saito may be waiting for him.

Bonny said:
Depends, for sure! Could be he's given some really good recovery magic, but I don't know about what he'll do with one leg. Prosthetic, possibly, but he'd have to adapt to it. Learn how to walk again. Probably use lots of pain magic/salve or something to make it easier along the way... xD Who knows. He is brainy.
Surely Abel will get a prosthetic after his injuries are healed enough. Even though there is some recovery magic, there's nothing that could instantly heal that kind of wound. Through the magic of rp time though, he may recover enough to move around in some weeks instead of months.

*pouts* why am i being attacked by everyone....i feel like a victim

loyalwolf said:
*pouts* why am i being attacked by everyone....i feel like a victim
Bro, in this case, being a victim is jelly worthy.

Abel might get to hang out with
Saito! Mutherfuckin' Saito!

Quick

Someone help Micah lose a limb and live through it.
B|

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Hahahahaha about that... We'll see. They both love knowledge at least. xD

[/QUOTE]
what about Abel would anyone hate or not like? he is prefect lol

loyalwolf said:
what about Abel would anyone hate or not like? he is prefect lol
Well, I mean, that statement can only stand on one leg.

//badum chh

jkjk I'm sorry. OTL

Anyways, Saito is very... eccentric. And flamboyant. He's not your typical Dark Chapter member.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Well, I mean, that statement can only stand on one leg.
//badum chh

jkjk I'm sorry. OTL

Anyways, Saito is very... eccentric. And flamboyant. He's not your typical Dark Chapter member.

[/QUOTE]
compared to the honey voiced soft spoken, physically subpar forgettable boy?? l

Anyhow, Abel shall live, as he got our makeshift doctor to save him. Skye will just Macgyver him together with scotch tape, a paper clip and some staples

InsanEleven said:
Anyhow, Abel shall live, as he got our makeshift doctor to save him. Skye will just Macgyver him together with scotch tape, a paper clip and some staples
Yay!!! he will be made of office supplies

InsanEleven said:
Wait till you see Liam, he's so forgettable he forgot himself xD
You also spoiled Liam being an event character by telling people that he was gonna be. DX

That time where you should be working on a post, but end up working on a character instead.

<_<;;;

[/turns the JoJo up and tries to focus]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back