• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern heaven can wait

Asuhra

weeb

Youth is, after all, just a moment,

PLOT

There is a Korean saying, "눈코 뜰 새 없다." It means "I don't have time to use my eyes and nose." It's commonly associated with the busy, chaotic, time of youth. Especially in Korea, the pressure to do well in life, is astronomical. Pleasing your parents, not making a fool of yourself, getting into a good school, and bringing honor to your family. Growing up is terrifying but exciting; It is lonely but priceless; And it is painful, but, it is also beautiful. This is a story about love, suffering and adulthood. This is the story of six friends who managed to find each other in this dizzying promenade called, "life."

-

Seoul, South Korea, 2020.

On the top floor of an old apartment complex there are two doors on either side of a dusty hallway. On one side, two women wait to interview a potential third roommate. On the other side, two men are doing the same. After spending the whole day going through an endless list of crazies, they will finally find the perfect roommates. Six people from all different walks of life and all different socioeconomic standings. They're all connected in some way, whether it's through work or family. They don't know yet that through each other, they will face their greatest fears, overcome their worst hardships, and experience their happiest moments.

but it is the moment, the spark,

RULES

1. I prefer quality over quantity when it comes to writing requirements. Depending on how inspired I am, I can write a whole essay or a single sentence . I understand that writer's block happens, so I would just require at least one or two paragraphs per post.

2. As far as face claims go, use realistic photos only. I'm also really not a fan of descriptions in place of photos.

3. I'm going to require 3-4 posts a week, although that number can/will change as situations change. I know that everyone else has lives of their own, so if you are busy or need some time, just let me know and I will completely understand.

4. I won't be accepting based on first-come-first-serve. It's important that each character has a unique dynamic or set of traits to bring to the group, so please take some time to think about what will set your character apart from the others. (NO PERFECT CHARACTERS)

5. You must make an effort to develop relationships with all of the characters. It would just defeat the premise if only two of the six characters are friends. I'm just saying, don't focus all of your time on romance.

ETC.

- Inspirations: Itaewon Class, Hello My Twenties, Friends, How I Met Your Mother

that you always carry in your heart.

ROLES

The Tiger : Back from her year-long study-abroad trip in America, the Tiger is the daughter of a wealthy prosecutor. She was raised under more pressure than most, with parents who required her to go to the best school, get the best job, and marry the richest man. It's no wonder she became so rebellious. She enjoys clubbing, sexy clothes, and getting tattoos. She loves the color black. She's cool and confident, considered by her peers to be a complete bitch, but a goddess all the same. She's terrible at making friends and girls typically hate her. She's currently finishing up her schooling to become a ______ and works at ______, with the Ox. Against the wishes of her parents, the Tiger chose to rent out an apartment and live with roommates. She just wants to be free.

The Sheep [reserved] : One of the newest tenants, next to the Ox, the Sheep is meek and socially awkward. She's the shy one who got adopted into a group of extroverts. She never wears revealing clothes, instead finding safety in the comforts of baggy sweaters. Her family owns a small local restaurant that sells fried chicken. The Sheep is kind and empathetic, but she is terribly oblivious and has a habit of internalizing her real feelings. Her dream is to have an exciting life, but her sheltered upbringing has made her terrified of realizing that dream. The Sheep met the Tiger and the Dragon a few years ago when she was working at her parent's shop. A customer was belittling her when the Tiger stepped in and saved her. It was only serendipitous luck that the Sheep answered the Tiger's roommate posting years later.

The Dragon : The Dragon is a hot mess. You wouldn't know it just by looking at her (beautiful) face, but she has an awful temper. She's extremely competitive but also jovial. Know this: Her first love is video games and her second is soju. She dresses like a girly-girl and falls in love easily. She's fiercely loyal, feisty and sassy. The Dragon currently works as a model while she finishes up her schooling. She was childhood friends with the Tiger and met the Sheep many years ago in an altercation. She also met the Ox on his first day in Seoul. The Dragon's dream is ______.

-

The Snake : The Snake is the second oldest of the group and grew up in Daegu. He moved to Seoul some years back and spent some time in university. About a year into his schooling, he dropped out to pursue his dream of becoming a famous rockstar. The Snake is currently in a band and works as a delivery-man in order to fund his dream (and his rent). The restaurant is a small family-owned business, run by the Sheep's grandparents. The Snake's problem is that he doesn't always believe in himself. This insecurity constantly makes him question himself and has set him back in his career as a musical artist.

The Ox : After answering a roommate posting, he recently moved in with the Snake and the Dog. The youngest of the boys, the Ox is a country boy who moved to Seoul with big dreams of ______. He currently goes to university in Seoul, where he managed to get a part-time job at ______ , with the Tiger. The Ox is hardworking, but he is also extremely naive. The Ox met the Dragon on his first day in Seoul. After stepping off the bus, as he smiled and took in the beautiful city, he was immediately brought to reality. Not seeing the Dragon, he ran straight into her, dropping his first cup of Seoul coffee all over her beautiful dress. She cussed him out, bared her teeth at him and threatened to hit him, before demanding to be compensated.

The Dog : The oldest of the boys, he acts as their Hyung (older brother). He and the Snake were the original tenants in the apartment before they invited the Ox to live with them. The Dog is patient, responsible and frugal, but most of all, he is a realist. While the Ox and the Snake dream their big dreams, the Dog remains practical and grounded. He grew up in poverty and always dreamed of helping others. The Dog currently works as a police officer and knows the Tiger through her father, who spends a lot of time at the station. Even after nabbing his dream job, the Dog can't help but wonder if this is all his life is chalked up to be.

code by summerwine

click on each line of the quote to access more info

Last edited:
NO NO NO NO IM NOT ALLOWED TO JOIN ANY MORE RPS. NO MATTER HOW BEAUTIFUL THEY ARE

HAVE A FREE BUMP WHILE I CRY

🥺 ❤️ thank you! I’m so glad people like it. It took me a couple days to write everything and get the coding just right.

weldherwings weldherwings Hey you! I miss your face. You’re beautiful. Carry on.

Asuhra Asuhra -- watch me cry and sob cause i miss yall too and knowing my dead ass ill probably end up joining and crying like i always so

allure allure oi u. where the fook u been

after much thought [lol not enough apparently tho] imma gonna apply. i even have my placeholder ready to go D: wtf is wrong with me. ilu Asuhra Asuhra

adhdjdhsj you made another rp? am i gonna fall into temptation and join D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back