• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern heaven can wait [ooc]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
ohmygod- I am terrified to say that her backstory was more intense and longer than I thought 😭
edit: guys I'm not kidding. It's so fcking long that it became a short story that I tried cramming in the end.

i think jiyeon is done too!! hopefully there aren't any huge mistakes in my english since it's nearly 2am and i don't want to spend more time fixing ;w;
also i love all the characters that've been posted so far! :") everyone seems rly dynamic

So one of the applicants asked for an extension on her CS. Because of this I'm going to extend the due date to Tuesday, so we'll all have two more days to edit our sheets. Hopefully planning to start the RP on Wednesday at the latest. You've all done such a bad ass job on your characters btw! I genuinely love them all.

Last edited:
lmao

time to fix the word vomit i conjured up
each time i read my sheet, i have the strong urge to fix it seeing all the mistakes i made :”D

I don't talk much here & im so busy rn but I just wanted 2 say all ur characters r so neat!!! Mine feels subpar in comparison ╥﹏╥

Last day to get your sheets finished! I got my bubble tea and I'm reading through all them as we speak ❤ If you get a cookie from me, then your sheet has been accepted. Good luck everyone!

congrats to everyone that got chosen!
i loved making my chara so i’m happy even if i didn’t get chosen lol (definitely gonna reuse her in another rp)
looking forward to see how this story goes^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back