• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern heaven can wait [ooc]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
the way my virtues and vices are turning out, i might not even need the personality section for much, is that alright?

You can forgo the personality section if your vices and virtues are already pretty full. I just put that there because I personally enjoy being able to describe my characters in full sentences.

drop em!!!

So I can't choose between Yoo Hara or Yoo Sunhi.

You can forgo the personality section if your vices and virtues are already pretty full. I just put that there because I personally enjoy being able to describe my characters in full sentences.

So I can't choose between Yoo Hara or Yoo Sunhi.

i'm for sunhi tbh !!!

i wanna give a masssssssssssssive shout out to the beautiful soft glamour. soft glamour.
yohan has adhd and shes been so kind enough to help me develop him and guide me through by educating me more on adhd D: ilu peach

right. my goal for tonight (my reward if i do my chores today) is to get this bitch completed! I've finished the code for it, now just need to fill it in! aodhoaushdausdhiasdasdishd LETS FOOKING DO IT

right. my goal for tonight (my reward if i do my chores today) is to get this bitch completed! I've finished the code for it, now just need to fill it in! aodhoaushdausdhiasdasdishd LETS FOOKING DO IT
go bro i believe in you!!!!!!!! if you have any adhd questions don't hesitate to ask 👁👄👁

i was busy all day today T.T

but i've been working steadily on the cs! all i have left is a couple of sentences for the dream and fatal flaw, and the backstory!

Going to try and have Sunhi done by tonight. I just have to do her personality and backstory. Tbh, I think picking out photos, colors and aesthetics is going to be the longest, hardest part. Bleh.

Also Heterological Heterological I love your sheet! Your version of the Dog seems so well fleshed out and you seemed to have a very good understanding of the Korean police force.

I spent about ten minutes googling it, but I am Korean, and I have gone to both Jeju Island and Seoul, so I know some Korean culture and etiquette.

sooooooooo i lied. i ended up napping for 2 hrs and then had an instagram filter request that kept on breaking on me and took me fooking four hours to make instead of the usual half an hour i wanna die. but he'll 100% be up tomorrow. just need to do his personality section ;)

sooooooooo i lied. i ended up napping for 2 hrs and then had an instagram filter request that kept on breaking on me and took me fooking four hours to make instead of the usual half an hour i wanna die. but he'll 100% be up tomorrow. just need to do his personality section ;)
i'm excited eeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!1

ahhhhh same! i finished way more than what I currently have but I'm still not done (with a lot of stuff) so I'll probably have everything up by tomorrow.

gosh i feel like i'm just gonna end up rewriting jiyeon's entire personality ):

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back