• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern heaven can wait [ooc]

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Asuhra

weeb

temporary OOC chat - leave your questions, communications, etc. here. I'll eventually set up a discord once CS sheets are complete and applications have been decided on. For now, this is where I'll post announcements.

Last edited:
hello hello! i'm applying for the snake, do you think 23 is a good age for him? i dont want to make him too old or too young lol

aaa im here!!!
would it be okay to write the vices and virtues in paragraph form?

Asuhra Asuhra , i hope you're happy lol. What convinced me really tbh was finding a good fc Dx I love her

ahhhh my dumbass brain wasn't thinking and i just copied the words i was reading aka uxie's dragon when i was actually going for the tiger- i'm dumb af Dx i fixed it now
I can't even do placeholders properly rip

ahhhh my dumbass brain wasn't thinking and i just copied the words i was reading aka uxie's dragon when i was actually going for the tiger- i'm dumb af Dx i fixed it now
I can't even do placeholders properly rip
rip, who's your faceclaim? i might have to save her to my folder for future purposes 🥺

rip, who's your faceclaim? i might have to save her to my folder for future purposes 🥺
andy blossom, i'm saying this 10000000% confidence, I'm gay for her. I've been stalking her pics. She has a nose and lip piercing (in some of the pics) and I'm just w e a k in the knees

andy blossom, i'm saying this 10000000% confidence, I'm gay for her. I've been stalking her pics. She has a nose and lip piercing (in some of the pics) and I'm just w e a k in the knees
i have only seen the one picture of her in the placeholder and i'm already gay for her oop

i literally could not stop !!!! looking at the gif she's so hot i was quaking in my seat
also Heterological Heterological we are! but most of us are using bbcodes to spice up our character sheets so we're popping placeholders while we fiddle around with our codes first :")

i literally could not stop !!!! looking at the gif she's so hot i was quaking in my seat
also Heterological Heterological we are! but most of us are using bbcodes to spice up our character sheets so we're popping placeholders while we fiddle around with our codes first :")
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah same mood- i might not get any work done since i'll be too busy staring at her 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Back