• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heathers Roleplay?

Sxm.Quentiin

New Americana
So, recently I've been seriously into Heathers. Both the cult classic 80's film and the new musical based off of it. I'm in love with the characters and the storyline. So would anyone be willing to Roleplay it with me? I was thinking we could take the story and make it our own. You know, like, what if some things had unfolded differently? What if it were different? I would still want to follow the major story arc, with the Heathers inducting Veronica into their group, Veronica falling for JD, JD still secretly being murderous and psycho. We could change who dies and how certain events unfold.

The main cast of characters would be

Heather Chandler
Heather Duke
Heather Macnamara
Veronica Sawyer
Martha Dunstock
Jason "JD" Dean
Ram Sweeney
Kurt Kelley.

You could still create your own characters of course. I would like to portray Heather Chandler and Veronica, but everyone else is basically up for grabs. Would anyone be interested in this?

I'm interested in joining; is this RP still ongoing? I notice it's been a couple months. I could be Heather Duke / McNamara

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back