• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War Characters

Name:
Emerald
Pack: Light Pack
Position: Healer
Relatives(if any): None or unknown
Powers: Healing and can tell the future
Other: She is very wise and serious, but sometimes if you can find a trigger to tap into her childhood she can open up to you and be joyful.
Crush: Skylar
Mate: None
Pups: None

Accepted!!! Oh joy Skylar has a friend maybe she can be the only one he isn't nervous around!!! XD

name....Anility....ironic huh...
nicknames.... "Annie", some call her "Sarge" [sargeant] and everyone else either is too scared of her to adress her or just call her by her name
age....2 years
dob... may 25 th
gender....female
orientation... heterosexual
pack.....light pack
position....Lead Fighter
relatives....she has none, or none that she knows of. her parents were not extremely thrilled about the birth of their daughter. they hoped to raise a warrior; so they cast her out, and little did they know~ [i am open to siblings, younger or older; this is easily changeable]
mate....none thus far... [i am open for discussion]
powers.....super-speed, she can flash too
other....Despite her peaceful name, Anility is not to be underestimated, nor messed with unless extremely necessary..... Although she usually keeps her composure within the pack, and acts with constant vigilence, she can be a little hotheaded and more often than not a little stubborn.....This however makes it easier for her to stick to a plan and stay on it..... It is uncommon for her to waver when maming a decision, so she is not wasting time.....She is very strong, and the Light Pack's best and most ruthless fighter fighter.....
crush..... none [same as mate]
pups.....well, if she has never had a mate ~ besides...she's not sure if a warrior like herself should be so distracted....
coded by: lorde

Last edited:

name....Anility....ironic huh...
nicknames.... "Annie", some call her "Sarge" and everyone else either is too scared of her to adress her or just call her by her name [sargeant]
age....2 years
dob... may 25 th
gender....female
orientation... heterosexual
pack.....light pack
position....Lead Fighter
relatives....she has none, or none that she knows of. her parents were not extremely thrilled about the birth of their daughter. they hoped to raise a warrior; and little did they know~ [i am open to siblings, younger or older; this is easily changeable]
mate....none thus far... [i am open for discussion]
powers.....super-speed, she can flash too
crush..... none [same as mate]
pups.....well, if she has never had a mate...besides...she's not sure if a warrior like herself should be so distracted....
coded by: lorde

(Ok I may not be a mod but this doesn't even follow the basic character sheets correctly,has very little details,and your picture is a empty circle)

(Because there are inactive people and too many females now I'm balancing this out as well this might help create some good drama and tie rune in a bit more.)

Name: naga
Pack: dark pack
Position: hunter
Relatives(if any): his sister is rune but she believes he is deceased as he used his powers to fake his death and abandon her after dealing with the deaths of their parents and joined darkpack.
his duaghter,ming.
Looks:
He's very large and well muscled but like his sister he also is long legged and foxy. He looks a bit more messy furries and has a distinctive bite mark out of his ear and two different colored eyes.
Sometimes he uses his illusions to change his appearance and make him look like he has many eyes.
darcia_by_azany-d3kx7nk.jpg
tumblr_m9sjtknJTM1rb20yyo1_500.jpg

Powers:
Illusionist(his illusions are very powerful and life like..he even made his sister think he was killed) , darkness
Other:
He is twisted,broken minded and psychotic as well as a sadist,masochist. Like his sister he has a curious mind and is quiet clever but unlike her his tendencies are not for the best. He is rather selfish in some aspects and likes games,he doesn't always play them fairly in order to get his way.

Deep down secretly he does have a good side and is secretly lonely as well cares deeply for his sister and a few but he doesn't like to show it and with his current mind set it makes it difficult for him to deal with emotions and for him to get close with anyone or trust them enough.

Crush: none,nobody strikes his interest much
Mate: none.
his original,a beautiful akita dog, she died giving birth.

(If you want to tell me,warning though it might be difficult to get through to him as his mind state is broken and messed up but if you want a challenge go on ahead lol. )
pups:
ming is his duaghter.

Last edited:
(Ok I may not be a mod but this doesn't even follow the basic character sheets correctly,has very little details,and your picture is a empty circle)
There is a picture in the circle and there are so many CS's here that dont even contain a sentence of detail so you cant really call him out on that.

There is a picture in the circle and there are so many CS's here that dont even contain a sentence of detail so you cant really call him out on that.
Lol. I guess its not popping up on my phone cause I see nothing :p also I'm not trying to be a ass or anything I just merely noticed that they didn't follow the basic form,and by little details I'm talking about appearance and the missing parts of the base form nothing extreme geez ._.

Lol. I guess its not popping up on my phone cause I see nothing :p also I'm not trying to be a ass or anything I just merely noticed that they didn't follow the basic form,and by little details I'm talking about appearance and the missing parts of the base form nothing extreme geez ._.
If its nothing extreme then leave it be. Not your problem to worry about.

Im trying to find out exactly where you picking up this "anger".
What you said,just some people say stuff like that when they get mad unless I misinterpreted you which is also a good possibility .. last thing I want is to make anyone mad,I'm not trying to upset anyone or anything..i just like being a helpful being

What you said,just some people say stuff like that when they get mad unless I misinterpreted you which is also a good possibility .. last thing I want is to make anyone mad,I'm not trying to upset anyone or anything..i just like being a helpful being
Uh huh.

Wow. I'm sorry, but I didn't realise my character sheet wouldn't be good enough for this roleplay. Should I make my leave?
I never go into a role play half assed.
Never.
I shouldn't have to explain this to someone who isn't in charge, but, every necessary field [and more] has been filled since I first submitted my form, and if you can't see the appearance I suggest you take a little nicer an approach to calling that out~

Wow. I'm sorry, but I didn't realise my character sheet wouldn't be good enough for this roleplay. Should I make my leave?
I never go into a role play half assed.
Never.
I shouldn't have to explain this to someone who isn't in charge, but, every necessary field [and more] has been filled since I first submitted my form, and if you can't see the appearance I suggest you take a little nicer an approach to calling that out~
dude. i was merely trying to be helpful,i was not being a dick i just merely pointed things out...seriously. it's not my fault if i saw what i did. -_- did i say your character was not good for the rp? NO! did i say you should leave? NO!
i merely pointed out some things. something very simplistic,so don't assume shit please cause i meant you no fucking harm whatsoever and you have zero reason to get mad at me ok?

dude. i was merely trying to be helpful,i was not being a dick i just merely pointed things out...seriously. it's not my fault if i saw what i did. -_- did i say your character was not good for the rp? NO! did i say you should leave? NO!
i merely pointed out some things. something very simplistic,so don't assume shit please cause i meant you no fucking harm whatsoever and you have zero reason to get mad at me ok?
Okay~ that's perfectly fine...I'm not entirely mad at you, trust me...just bugged, you pointed out flaws, I don't think anyone appreciates that. Thankyou though, for being concerned. With that being said, can we continue on, on a good note? I would rather not have an "enemy", or anything of the sort, should I be accepted into the roleplay....

Okay~ that's perfectly fine...I'm not entirely mad at you, trust me...just bugged, you pointed out flaws, I don't think anyone appreciates that. Thankyou though, for being concerned. With that being said, can we continue on, on a good note? I would rather not have an "enemy", or anything of the sort, should I be accepted into the roleplay....
lol. i merely just got mildly irritated because the fact you didn't understand my intentions,it bugs me when things don't get communicated properly. like if i forgot to put something in or i was missing something for example or there was something i wasn't aware of i know i always like it when people help me fix things and improve it. :O honestly maybe it's the bbc or something idk,i just couldn't see alot of stuff so i was trying to help so you would get approved right away when the owner is on again.

lol. i merely just got mildly irritated because the fact you didn't understand my intentions,it bugs me when things don't get communicated properly. like if i forgot to put something in or i was missing something for example or there was something i wasn't aware of i know i always like it when people help me fix things and improve it. :O honestly maybe it's the bbc or something idk,i just couldn't see alot of stuff so i was trying to help so you would get approved right away when the owner is on again.
That's fine :) That's perfectly fine. Thankyou again~ I can see where you are coming from.
lol.

That's fine :) That's perfectly fine. Thankyou again~ I can see where you are coming from.
lol.
thank you for at least trying to talk to me rather than try and argue or throw a fit or something XD i've met people before who've done that and that sort of stuff sucks.
i seriously appreciate you being understanding. that's a good thing.

Hehe, that's no worry :) I agree, talking is definitely better than arguing ~ Understanding goes a long way :P
And yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. Those people do suck :P
And I appreciate your understanding too
:3

Well N Nonexisting and myst.erion myst.erion glad you guys got that settled, I never got a single for this all characters are accepted by the way. Also some times coding doesn't show up on phones and other things trust me its happened a lot for me, rather irratating really, but some coding can be really awesome as well just not always phone friendly!!! XD

Name:
Connor

Pack:
Zarah's Pack

Looks:
IMG_1999.JPG

Position:
Hunter

Relatives:
None that he knows of.

Powers:
Pain (can make his prey feel a spark of pain in any limb of his choice in order to stun them)

Other:
Born between a dark pack male and a lone female, he was raised with his mother. She died when he was merely 8 months old but he had the strength of his father who was said to have died a broken heart. For 2 years he hunted on his own only caring for himself when he found a human family. Of course the hunter he was, he ripped the family apart only to find a babe. He took the babe intending to fatten her up but after 2 years you can't help but care for the human babe. He called her Starlight because she was as pale as white light, she died from a sickness that he couldn't help her from. At 5 years of age he crossed upon a pack of wolves and eventually began hunting for them because that was all he knew. He no longer wanted to care for others yet it was in his nature. So now at age 6, he hunts and protects the Zarah Pack.

Crush:
TBD

Mate:
TBD

Pups:
None but longs for a family.

Mmmmmm I'll make two

An odd one, that Ming is.
Name: Ming
Powers: None

Looks:
9969a57b033ce448b0b6888b6bd44f9c.gif

Ame (one on the right), not Yuki. I know that Ame's a guy but I want his colour scheme plus he looks a bit more wolfish than yuki with the hair and all
Pack: Light
Position: Pup
Relatives(if any): TBA i guess
Crush: She's a bit too young for that...
Mate: SHE'S A BIT TOO YOUNG FOR THAT
Pups: No
Other: While Ming doesn't have any powers, she's perfectly capable. Oh yes and she's half dog forgot to mention that. And Naga's her dad. Yah.

For someone with the power of super speed, he's oddly lax.
Name: Aku
Powers: Super speed, but it's more like everything in his point of view is REALLY REALLY slow.
Looks:
4fdfe757a86bf2eb9d4019c59f716fc9--grey-wolves-wolves-art.jpg

Pack: Dark
Position: Hunter (I can change him into Fighter if you want me to)
Relatives(if any): None?
Crush: Who needs a heart can be broken... No that's not his mentality I just like the song.
Mate: "I wish."
Pups: No.
Other: HMU if you wanna make some sweet, sweet romantic drama with him.

Last edited:
Name:
Zartok the Betrayer
Pack:
No pack
Position:
Ex-Beta Male

Relatives(if any):

No family

Looks (Currently):
Weak.jpg

Powers: