• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart's At War Characters

Name: Shane
Pack: None
Position: None
Relatives(if any): None
Looks: Her eyes are an amber orange color surrounded by charcoal fur. Her fur is a mix of light and dark grey along her back with flecks of grey along the back of her neck, ending at the tip of her tail. Red sable fur engulfs her face and travels along her body, ending halfway at the tail while her underside is a creamy white. Her muzzle, ears, and legs remain a charcoal black color. Her body holds multiple scars of various claw and bite marks from previous fights in her life. Half of her tail is gone along with half of her right ear. She is 3'4" at the shoulder and 6 feet long.
Powers: Invisibility and Teleportation
Other: She finds jumping spiders very intriguing, having one tag along with her everywhere she travels.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None

I believe any and all wolves that haven't been accepted yet are good and are accepted I'll get you guys added once I get off work sorry I've been so absent

Name:
Aliel

Pack:
Dark pack

Position:
Pup

Female

Relatives(if any):
Parents deceased

Looks:
IMG_2965.JPG
Powers:
An inate ability to shape shift (still not a master yet)

Other:

Crush:
None

Mate:
None

Pups:
Lol he is one

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Name: Septi
Pack: Zariah's pack
Position:hunter
Relatives(if any):none
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/33/2f/67/332f67355a88f803142aa7428db00feb.jpg but with some red fur due to his powers and has a third eye a genetic trait the septi wolves have. He's also a lot bigger than a lot of wolves.
Powers:Magic breaker this means all make ability's within 150 feet of him can be greatly weakened or he can counter with an anti magic blast or claw and such, this can place a fair, this also allows him to recover from mana deletion quicker than most because he stores a hell of a lot of mana in his body in order to use his blood magic which can heal small to medium wounds and remove poison and regenerate his wounds and he can smell a wounded wolf even if he can't see it because he' noise is very fine tuned this can back fire on him.

Like many ability's they have their draw backs magic breaker makes one very tired after a long battle and if forced can cause him to cough up blood and such. The blood magic is very powerful and can be used for offense and defense which means he has to sleep a decent amount of hours and eat and drink far more than most.
Other: sometimes place dump or dead because it serves him better, he likes teaching younger packmates but won't molly coddle them. Even though he's big he's not stupid and will run if he has to from a fight. He's not one to start fights he's learned that just makes unneeded trouble but if they don't back off then he'll bare his fangs.
Crush:tbd
Mate:tbd
Pups:none

Last edited:
Name: Septi
Pack: Zariah's pack
Position:hunter
Relatives(if any):none
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/33/2f/67/332f67355a88f803142aa7428db00feb.jpg but with some red fur due to his powers and has a third eye a genetic trait the septi wolves have. He's also a lot bigger than a lot of wolves.
Powers:Magic breaker this means all make ability's within 150 feet of him can be greatly weakened or he can counter with an anti magic blast or claw and such, this can place a fair, this also allows him to recover from mana deletion quicker than most because he stores a hell of a lot of mana in his body in order to use his blood magic which can heal small to medium wounds and remove poison and regenerate his wounds and he can smell a wounded wolf even if he can't see it because he' noise is very fine tuned this can back fire on him.

Like many ability's they have their draw backs magic breaker makes one very tired after a long battle and if forced can cause him to cough up blood and such. The blood magic is very powerful and can be used for offense and defense which means he has to sleep a decent amount of hours and eat and drink far more than most.
Other: sometimes place dump or dead because it serves him better, he likes teaching younger packmates but won't molly coddle them. Even though he's big he's not stupid and will run if he has to from a fight. He's not one to start fights he's learned that just makes unneeded trouble but if they don't back off then he'll bare his fangs.
Crush:tbd
Mate:tbd
Pups:none

Okay so Magic Breaker and Healing are his two powers?

Ohh okay blood magic gotcha! I just want to make sure I get it right when I put him down listing his powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back