• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic π—›π—˜π—”π—₯π—§π—Ÿπ—˜π—¦π—¦: π—₯π—˜π——π—¨π—« // π—ˆπ—‰π–Ύπ—‡.

I’m returning from a long hiatus but I’m very interested. I’d love to do a back alley healer that helps anyone no matter their background.

hey yall! jumping in to mention for anyone interested, we currently have an ooc discord up! feel free to join and chat ideas with us in the meantime!
πŸ’™

DEADLINE UPDATE !

thank you everyone for the interest and major amount of patience, i've been handling some serious irl issues but things have calmed down and i am ready to write! due to the time i couldn't get online, i'm moving the hard deadline to thursday, june 22nd
so if you wanna throw your hat in the ring please feel free to do so!! i'm so excited to get us started. if you have any questions please feel to drop 'em in the ooc thread or join the discord
πŸ’™

coughs

i need to check grp threads so i can see rps before the due date is One Day Away

also the discord link broke

coughs

i need to check grp threads so i can see rps before the due date is One Day Away

also the discord link broke
aah i wish you luck!! i've been so busy myself i'm racing against my own due date lol
also sorry about that - here's the link!

reminds me a lot of the boys.

can i get a summer comeback?
hey you're alive!! you've got til midnight to apply if you're interested B) discord is linked above

Not sure if my discord is glitching but I can’t seem to find the server.

Ah! I'm super interested, but I see the deadline has come and gone. Are you still accepting???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back