Hearthstone

Do you like Hearthstone?

• Yes, I am a big fan of Warcraft Franchise!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't reconsider playing a card game.

• Maybe I give it a try.

• Total voters

Miriana The Lazy

Dying once isn't enough.

(OUO)Sup people of RpNation!(OUO)

This is likely a summary for the game. So, what is this about?

Hearthstone is a MMO card game which is based on the greatest RTS and the MMO franchise, Warcraft. It is also one of the games I play a lot. There is 9 classes which are the Heroes of Azeroth themselves. How do you win the game? It depends on how you have the good hand on the cards or either land a good luck for the best game.

Like me, I am a intermediate gamer. But the game itself isn't that simple. Your going to have learn step-by-step into the gameplay. The most important thing in the game is getting good minions and spell cards from the card packs. Better the card quality, the powerful that is legendary.

Lemme know if you have any taste of interest for the game. Do trust me, it is quite addicting.​

I play it a little bit every now and then and generally have a good time. I normally stick with using Jaina when I play.

I was really big into it when it first came out, still love watching streamers like Trump and Kripp play but I haven't personally played in a few months, don't have the time to invest or the money to skip said time investment in such a game.

CoreyXIX said:
I play it a little bit every now and then and generally have a good time. I normally stick with using Jaina when I play.
Well yeah, I am a big fan of Jania too. To be honest, the mage class is pretty powerful.

Purple said:
I was really big into it when it first came out, still love watching streamers like Trump and Kripp play but I haven't personally played in a few months, don't have the time to invest or the money to skip said time investment in such a game.
I haven't heard of those guys before, but I watch the videos if I have free-time.

[QUOTE="Miriana The Lazy]Well yeah, I am a big fan of Jania too. To be honest, the mage class is pretty powerful.
I haven't heard of those guys before, but I watch the videos if I have free-time.

[/QUOTE]
Agreed. It is a pleasant surprise considering she's the first hero you get to play as. Pretty simple to use too!

At least for me, it's one of the best games ever created. If you reach a certain level of understanding for it, it has a depth I'd never had expected from a game that looks as easy as this one at first glance. Certainly quite time-consuming, though, that's for sure...

As for the classes: I prefer the very slow decks over everything else - grinding out the opponents, getting all those little edges that finally end in a victory. So control mages (burning down all those pesky little creatures of the opponent with spells), handlocks (summoning big-ass giants that run over the opponent), wallet-warrior (summoning awesome dragons while cutting down whatever your opponent plays) - you name it. And priest, above all other classes (stealing all the big stuff your opponent summons).

That said, I'm more focused on the arena mode atm: Forging a deck from randomly offered cards feels much less monotonous than playing the same deck over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back