• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hearthbound - OOC

Noivian Noivian I was just thinking about making a Homestuck rp! is this closed, or are you accepting people other than those that you pinged? o:

Katakon Katakon

Hmm, perhaps you could help me with KAmber KAmber 's character's God Tier? We can't really have two Light players, but I'd rather give you the Light aspect and perhaps give KAmber something else....

Noivian Noivian what about a Page of Mind for KAmber's character? Mind players bank on decision-making and logic, and a Page player provides or creates that.

hmm, I'm thinking of doing Knight of Heart for Anya; once I have her form a little more filled out I can post the WIP? or just post it when it's done.

hmm, I'm thinking of doing Knight of Heart for Anya; once I have her form a little more filled out I can post the WIP? or just post it when it's done.

WIPs are ok!

Noivian Noivian I don't mind changing my class and aspect, I was debating between knight of Life or Mage of Light, but I do what I can~

Nah, we'll just move KAmber to a Page of Mind. You're good!

just realized - do we need the standard Space & Time players? or at least a Time player so we can do a scratch?

We are going to need at least a Time player, so we can scratch for a Space player at the very least.

We are going to need at least a Time player, so we can scratch for a Space player at the very least.
I'll go ahead and leave Anya for the scratch, then, so we can have a Time player! I'll have Aria done soon; I just need to eat dinner and then I can focus on that.

So how will our character know each other? Internet friends? Or should we do try something different?

KAmber KAmber come over to the OOC thread!! you're still over in the character thread!

Noivian Noivian what's the plan? are we going to wait for more people?

Wait haha we have a time player oops.

I suppose we can start now! I'll get a post up tomorrow for the start!

Noivian Noivian LOL that's quite alright!! I did swap Anya and Aria rather quickly the other day, so.
I suppose the four of us should figure out how our characters know each other? Katakon suggested online friends (which makes sense) but beyond that, any plans?

Noivian Noivian LOL that's quite alright!! I did swap Anya and Aria rather quickly the other day, so.
I suppose the four of us should figure out how our characters know each other? Katakon suggested online friends (which makes sense) but beyond that, any plans?

I didn't have any plans beyond internet friends...

worrrks for me!! maybe they initially met on a forum haha or something? like a gaming forum, hence getting into SBURB together?

That makes the most sense, ironically. Anyone got anything against this idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back