• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heartbroken Souls

How do you feel about the amount of areas in this RP?

• There are too many

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just enough

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • It's small (but doable.)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

AuthorSINpie

The sinniest of pies and Pais
In a world of guilds and clans, with humans and all the sorts living together in a large society, in the city of Roovloit lays the guild Heartbroken Souls. It's filled with many unified creatures, and they all have one thing in common.

They're broken.

But they're all together.

Settings
Guild Hall
Guild dorms (boys across from girls, of course! Right behind the guild hall)
Roovloit - Kus Market | Trading and Shopping district (South, West of the guild hall)
Roovloit - City/Town hall (Southern of guild hall)
Roovloit - Drint Reservoir and Drint Gardens (East of guild hall)
Roovloit housing/other businesses located in the following districts - Drint (South, East) , Kus (South, West) , Hodeck (South)

CHARACTER SHEETS
THERE WILL BE MORE INFORMATION ON CHARACTERS ON THE CHARACTER SHEET PAGE.

Last edited:
Nory
Guild Hall
Nory sat down at one of the many tables in the guild hall, doing nothing in particular -- not that there wasn't anything to do but there were most things she couldn't do without actual hands -- as she hummed. Her legs were crossed as her talons tapped on the floor, as she then laid her head down.

There weren't many things she were allowed to do because of her young age, so she was easily bored, she couldn't do a lot of guild work unless it were in the dorms or the guild hall.

---
Forrest
Kus Market
His purple eyes observed the area, giving a quick sweep of everything before moving. A cloak on and over his head, Forrest whistled lightly as he began to walk along the line of stands, looking at the ones that did catch his eye. There was one stand that did really catch him, it was a dark stand decorated with white and gold silk. It held trinkets from seemingly all over the world.

megurine_luka_by_ritsya.jpg

Valentina
Kus Market

It was a bright and sunny day in the city of Roovloit, and Valentina had offered to go shopping to restock the Guild's food reserves. With so many mouths to feed, they needed whatever they could get, so letting the Fallen Cupid was a good choice due to her appearance giving her a higher chance of getting discounts. Not to mention her cheerful persona putting the Kus Market sellers at ease to the point they enjoyed her presence whenever she went out there.

Her long pink locks swaying gently behind her as she walked through the busy street despite the sheer amount of people there as well. "I wonder if I can get a deal on some fruit.." She murmured to herself as her blue eyes continuously scanned her surroundings. Store owners were not the only ones who enjoyed her presence, and there were quite a few creeps who assumed she was a defenseless target whenever she went out, which was not the case but it was still best to avoid those situations.

Especially in such a public place, though sometimes having another guild member with her deterred them from trying to corner her.
( Someone could have accompanied her )

Creed Tale
Kus Market
Creed sighed as he walked along the streets of the market as he grumbled, "Why am I here again?", a good question as he wasn't popular with most of the citizens of the city. Although, the children seem strangely attached to him. Was it the bandages? Probably. That thought out of the way he scanned the area for any bandages as he was running low on his supply, and he would never go out without them on. Sadly, not finding any bandages, he instead finds Valentina most likely out to get groceries. The Dhampire walks over while waving, "Hey, Out to get groceries?"

Last edited:
Valentina
Kus Market
A faint warmth began to trickle over her body before she actually saw Creed. The feeling wrapped around her like a blanket as she stood in his presence, a small smile resting on her lips as she listened to him ask about what she was doing. "Ah Creed, I knew you were around here somewhere and I am indeed. Though I made sure to pick some of these up for you. You're probably running low on them aren't you?" Valentina responded without missing a beat, her hand searching through the bag that she had rested on her arm before she pulled out a few rolls of bandages to place in his hand. "Those were the only ones I could find, I'll keep an eye out for more." She added while she adjusted the bag on her arm, her eyes catching a glimpse of Forrest, her smile faltering slightly.

From her years of being in the guild, she had become the Den Mother of sorts to the members, and so to see someone of the guild stealing made her heart hurt for them. "What brings you out to the Market, if I may ask?"

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

Forrest
The cloaked bandit grinned at the trinkets, over hearing several conversations at once. The boy didn't know anyone from the guild was here, so he felt a bit more free. He managed to spot a few neat things, and made note of them as he browsed at the stand.

portrait.png
Olivier
Guild Hall

Olivier sat in the far corner of the hall, quietly tapping his cane on the floor. He had a sheet of paper and a set of beautiful antique quill pens and ink set out in front of him on the table, though the paper for the moment was blank. He had thought to write a letter to the French government, but had realized fairly quickly that he had nothing to say. He had no idea how modern affairs were going, and it wasn't like the Ancien Régime had any chance of being reinstated. "Quel dommage..." The little boy sighed to himself, twirling his cane around in his hand before using it to stand himself up. He honestly had no clue what he planned on doing at this point, so he just quietly limped up to the window and looked out at the town, grimacing at the sight of what had become of his perfect world. "C'est hideux." He hissed, once again speaking to no one. He tended to talk to himself when he was feeling particularly out of sorts. His icy blue eyes flickered over to Nory, the only one in the room. She too seemed to be at a loss, but he wasn't about to approach her. He often felt he had nothing to say to these people.

Creed Tale
Kus Market
"Thanks, I was out just loitering I guess, hadn't had anything to do" Creed receives the bandages she got for him, thankfully. He smiles in return even if she can't see it, After that he speaks, "Ah, may I accompany you, Valentina?" It'd be better than wandering about the streets anyways.
BAHBAHBABE BAHBAHBABE

Valentina
Kus Market
"It's no problem." She says with a nonchalant wave of her hand, simply because it was never any trouble to pick up little things for the guild members. While she couldn't see his smile, from how the bandages moved on his face, she could see that he may have been smiling. "You may, it's always nice to have company on these outings," Valentina answered before smiling with a small laugh. "I shouldn't be approached with you here as well." She continued while tucking a lock of her pink hair behind her ear as her gaze shifted to the ground.

Though the woman wouldn't say it aloud, she did enjoy having the warmth of his presence, it was soothing to her as she was always briefly reminded of a fireplace. Something which was well received by her, especially with her worries of having to deal with some creep who wanted a lot more than saying hello to the fallen cupid.

Vix
Roovloit, Drint Gardens, In A Tree
Solitude. Isolation. Peace. Vix had used the nearby trees to build herself a small overlook, facing the guild hall. She left her armor in her dorm, and was currently resting here to be alone. While she had some fondness for the members of the guild, they were stressful at times, especially with the communication issues. She liked Nory most, she was too innocent to understand the evil in the world, always lurking in the shadows of a good moment. She was a breath of fresh air. Vix looked around her, wondering if it was time to tell anyone yet. IF she could, she'd tell a guild leader, if the Heartbroken Souls even had one. Did they? She wasn't really sure. She'd need someone to take charge if she was going to pull of what she needed to do.

Creed Tale
Kus Market
Snorting he says mirthfully, "It's not like you would have any trouble anyways." This was true as she was very strong. Looking over the market Creed speaks, "Shall we go?" he also noticed that the stares he would get while on the streets had diminished, most likely because of Valentina.

Nory
The girl looked around in boredom, humming a tune ever so silently. She looked over to Olivier who she knew was in the room a few times out of curiosity, as her soft wings were wrapped behind her bare shoulders. Maybe she could go fly about? No, no, she mustn't, she'd possibly hurt herself again. She rarely did so anymore, anyway, despite how much her wings ached if she didn't use them in a long time.

Her orange orbs looked to the ceiling with boredom, where was everyone today anyway?!

Olivier
Guild Hall

The morning wore on and Olivier had realized he was rather hungry. However, there was no way he was about to go prepare food himself. He was nobility; he didn't have to do servant's work... not that he had any servants. He hissed angrily, leaning on the windowsill for support as he continued to glare disdainfully out the window until he finally decided to limp his way back to the table, slumping forward onto it with a loud groan. Nobody was here. All the adults were out in the market or elsewhere, and he didn't really trust Nory. Nory seemed to be a naive and clumsy sort, which Olivier distained. Though he definitely looked the youngest, he was in fact over two centuries old. Despite this, he'd barely matured at all and remained the same spoiled brat he was back in France during the 18th century. He had no idea where he was now, or what year it was, but somehow he felt like this was no longer the same world. So much had changed, and it drove him absolutely mad.

Valentina
Kus Market
The pink haired woman simply shook her head before giving him the bag of previously obtained goods to hold since he might as well help her carry things as well. "I rather not let it get that far. It's not entirely their fault in the first place." She explains as she noticed some of the stare that had been on her before now were elsewhere, yet the amount that remained were unsettling. "Was there anything else you needed to get besides bandages?" Valentina asks while gently hooking her arm with his free one, almost like they were a couple, on purpose to dispell more of the stares of which she softly uttered an apology to Creed for possibly causing any discomfort by it. "All I really needed to get was fruit."

Basil - Guild Hall

Her brown feet patted against the wooden floor of the guild hall, her left leg clearly limping with each step. She had brought with her some sweet pastries she had bought from one of the many merchants in Roovloit, the town being quite popular for trading because of the diversity of races in there. She carried them on a small plate as she made her way over to where she spotted Nory and Olivier sitting at the same table they usually sat at. It had been a while since the last meal so it was obvious that the group was going to get hungry again, which was one of the reasons Basil bought the berry pastries, the other being that she liked the smell of them. She sighed through her nose when she remembered that quite a few other races weren't able to see the world in a beautiful way as their senses were duller than hers.

Sliding the fragile plate over the table once she had reached it, Basil sat next to Nory and announced
"Food has arrived! Go ahead and take one, I like all of them anyway." .

Olivier Olivier AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie

Creed Tale
Kus Market
"Not really..." He thinks about what he would need, "I'll probably pick up some sweets, though." Creed looks around and locates a fruit stand, looking back he speaks, "There's a fruit stand over there." He finally notices their arms are hooked his sense of touch dulled by his bandages. His eyes widening slightly, he mumbles thanks.
BAHBAHBABE BAHBAHBABE

(@Cheryl Haha, I didn't realize that Basil and Olivier had the same injury. Broken left legs, huh...)

Olivier
Guild Hall

"...Thank you." Olivier said curtly, in his heavy French accent. His lilted, childish voice matched his appearance perfectly. Thinking it impolite to reach across the table, he waited for the plate to be passed to his side of the table. He was sitting opposite Basil and Nory, as if he had edged himself as far away from the two girls as possible. He twirled a lock of his silvery white hair, his slender mouth pursed into a tight frown. He wasn't feeling well today, but he had better things to do than complain about it.

@Cheryl AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie

Last edited:
Nory
The petite girl smiled widely, giving an excited thank you to Basil and grabbed a pastry with a little bit of trouble, she didn't want to dirty her feathers and it was difficult holding most things in between two fluffy things and with no fingers, she had actually envied most for it.

She had quickly placed the sweet into her mouth so she wouldn't have to do anything more just to hold the pastry with her every bite, like she did with most foods that involved hands to hold. At least no one thought it was weird when she held a utensil with her talons. She munched away at the treat, giving a hum in delight, as she didn't want to seem anymore rude than she possibly seemed at the very moment.

Olivier Olivier Cheryl Cheryl

----

Forrest

Kus Market transitioning to Drint Gardens
He had quickly grew bored, having decided to push aside his jobs of thievery since the last few weeks, and so he quickly made his way to the Drint district, deciding he'd possibly find more fun there.

His skipped from rooftop to rooftop, ignoring all shouts, loud greetings, complaints and mostly stares that came his way as he did so. Forrest always did this, so why did anyone complain? Everyone knew this, too!

"That poor boy, always at his daring antics."

"What is to be expected of him? His father's been gone for years."

"He is apart of that guild, why don't they do anything about him?!"

The usual complaints and gossip of him. Oh well. He rolled his purple eyes.

(Just want to say, you've accidentally mentioned some other guy. My username is Cheryl, not Basil :P . Also I just picked a random leg, guess it just ended up being the same as yours.)

Basil - Guild Hall

After Nory had grabbed one of the baked goods Basil herself grabbed one, one that was much like a doughnut with a delicious homemade strawberry jam in the centre of it. "It's fine, I have some spare money anyway." she replied before flipping a lock of her wavy hair over her shoulder as she bit into the pastry. Smiling from the fruity taste, Basil nudged the plate over to Olivier. Basil herself didn't really enjoy his attitude however she knew better than to upset yet another person within the guild. She had already done so with one other person, or more like a monster considering the way it looked, and it didn't turn out to well for her. Besides, everyone in the guild had already been through a lot of trouble in their life before they joined, herself included. It wouldn't be right if she upset them even more.

After she took another large bite of the sugary doughnut in her hand she asked both Nary and Olivier "So then, how's everyone doing?". It was quite a dull question but it was better than eating in an awkward silence.

Olivier Olivier AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie

Valentine
Kurs Market
"Oh, there is a rather nice stall that sells sweets near the guild if you want to look at it on the way back." Valentina suggested with a warm smile before he pointed out the fruit stand, the woman running it happily waving to the pink haired woman. "Hello Mrs Rosewell, you look lovely today." She says to the woman who grew happy with the younger woman's praise. Unlinking her arm from Creed's, she stepped closer to the stand and began to speak with the stall owner. The conversation seemed animated and cheerful before Valentina was suddenly given a rather large bag with various fruits for an insanely good deal.

"Oh thank you so much ma'am. You really didn't need to give us this much."
The former cupid says still rather surprised at the generosity shown to her. Yet it was met with a wink from the older woman whom only says to visit her sometime this week for a little talk and a tea party with the other older women she had befriended. "Well Olivier will be set for a while. She gave me enough apples to make a replica of him." Valentina murmurs with her shock slowly dissipating from her face as she came back to Creed's side. "If I keep getting deals like this I might need someone to come with me everytime I go out." Though behind her the old woman was smiling over at them rather happily in what may have been nostalgia.

Vix
Drint Gardens - Ground

Vix hopped out of her tree haven, and started to walk back to the guild hall. She was starting to miss the many voices that filled the rooms, a happy sound she could no longer convey. On her walk, she made the flower beds grow, trees lose their leaves and one unlucky vegetable stand have a little issue with their now large produce.

Guild Hall- Dorms

Entering and passing through the main section of the guild hall quickly, Vix returned to her room, grabbing a small glass of water and laying down on her floor. She looked at the vegetation that rapidly grew throughout her room, the majority of walls covered by leaves and vines while flowers grew from the floor. She crawled into her bed and used the vines to tuck herself in tight, after all, she needed a quick rest.

Creed Tale
Kus Market
"Thanks, I'll check it out later" Creed stands there as she has a discussion with the woman, as Valentina finally finishes she had gotten a huge bag of fruit. She tells him that she might need someone to accompany her when she goes out, a thoughtful expression on his face the dhampir says, "I could come with you sometimes, though probably not all the time."
BAHBAHBABE BAHBAHBABE

Last edited:
(Oops! Sorry Cheryl Cheryl , haha. I'm stupid...)

Cheryl Cheryl AuthorSINpie AuthorSINpie
Olivier
Guild Hall

Olivier delicately selected a pastry, eating slowly and in small bites. His noble upbringing was very apparent in his immaculate table manners, but somehow he fell short in hospitality towards other people. "Pas terrible, j'imagine." He sighed in response to Basil's question, not thinking about what language he was using. Often, he forgot that not everyone spoke French. He continued to silently fidget with his hair, his eyes wandering in boredom.

Nory
She swallowed her pastry in a few bites and took a lightly breath before responding, "It's been slow, but not too bad." she said with her usual gentle smile. The harpy allowed her talons to clasp each other out of habit, which was actually one she was trying to get out of since she laid that egg long ago, but wasn't able to let go of just yet; Nory wrapped her feathered arms around her once again, her fluffy feathered gizzard of sorts sticking out between her wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back