• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom heart, stop racing. (updated.)

hi spooky!
are there any other aspects of the dceu that you are familiar with? have you seen gotham?

I have, though I’ve only seen up to seasons three.

I'm about the same, all of the ads I've been seeing have got me back into the story a lil bit. would you be potentially interested in that kind of story? we could form it to our own objectives for our characters if you're interested.

I'm about the same, all of the ads I've been seeing have got me back into the story a lil bit. would you be potentially interested in that kind of story? we could form it to our own objectives for our characters if you're interested.
send me a pm and we can talk about it more.

I'm open to doing Peter (could be PS4 version?) or Edward (had the idea of what if he was more interested in her blood and lost most interest in Bella after she was Turned and the battle with the Volturi actually did happen. What if, when Leah sacrificed herself to save Edward, throwing herself into the lava trench.... something unforeseen and quite a bit stronger but neither vampiric, werewolf, nor human saved Leah... whom imprinted on the unknown?)

I'd love to see someone do the new Black Cat...
spider-man.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back