• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom heart, stop racing. (updated.)

spooky.

hi there! my name is spooky, i’m 22, female. super chill, go with the flow type of gal. send me your plot ideas, i’ll probably be down for them. i’ve been out of the roleplay game for a while, but now that i have free time i’m back and looking for new roleplays. if we talked before and i disappeared on you, feel free to contact me again!

- basics -
- doubling, oc x canon (for fandoms) unless said otherwise.
- full sentences, 3rd person.
- 2-3 paragraphs, more if needed.
- multiply replies a day/few times a week. If life gets in the way, I get it, just let me know.
- long term.
- AU’s are loved here.
- I am willing to do separate roleplay, if you did a fandom of my choosing and I’ll do whatever fandom you wish!
- tell me what you want to roleplay when you contact me, a little about you, etc.

- fandoms -
(love interests in parenthesis.)

Marvel.
Peter Parker. (any verse.)
Loki.
Tony Stark.

Twilight.
Edward Cullen.

The Hunger Games.
Finnick Odair.

The Vampire Diaries.
Damon Salvatore.
Stefan Salvatore.

Doctor Who.
10th Doctor.

X-files.
Fox Mulder.
I would also be willing to try an oc x oc roleplay with this fandom.

Fantastic beasts & where to find them.
Newt Scamander.

DCEU.
The Joker.

Last edited:
I would love to Roleplay Marvel! I can play Peter or Tony. I have the most experience with Tony. Could you/ would you be willing to play Steve Rogers for my OC?

Shoot me a PM if this is still open and you would like to Rp!

i would love to do the plot one being the abused woman falling for the doctor . also what is doubling and AU's

i'd love to do the doctor/abused woman plot <3 would you be looking to play the doctor or the woman?

hi there! my name is spooky, i’m 22, female. super chill, go with the flow type of gal. send me your plot ideas, i’ll probably be down for them. i’ve been out of the roleplay game for a while, but now that i have free time i’m back and looking for new roleplays. if we talked before and i disappeared on you, feel free to contact me again!

- basics -
- doubling, oc x canon (for fandoms) unless said otherwise.
- full sentences, 3rd person.
- 2-3 paragraphs, more if needed.
- multiply replies a day/few times a week. If life gets in the way, I get it, just let me know.
- long term.
- AU’s are loved here.
- tell me what you want to roleplay when you contact me, a little about you, etc.

- fandoms -
(love interests in parenthesis.)

Marvel.
Peter Parker. (any verse.)
Tony Stark.

Twilight.
Edward Cullen.

American Horror Story.
(I've seen seasons 1-4.)
Tate Langdon.
Kit Walker.

Fantastic beasts & where to find them.
Newt Scamander.

- plots -
1.) A woman is in an abusive realtionship and becomes pregnant, and soon afterwards begins an affair with her doctor. (basically the plot of the waitress movie/musical. You don’t have to know of the movie/musical to roleplay this.)

2.) New girl (tv show) inspired roleplay?
Do you want to RP something med related judging from title? :) interested if so.

Hiya! I'm Glinda, I'm 20. I write 2-4 paragraphs and usually reply every day, often more than once, especially once thd ball is rolling.
Im interested in Marvel, am happy to write MCU Peter or Tony, whichever you'd prefer. I'd love someone to either write Steve or Bucky against Natasha. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back