• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart of the Forest - OOC

Once they defeat the main antagonist, should I make this a hosted project?

• Yeah, if you explain it of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would, it's all pretty self explanatory!

• Nah, to complicated...

• Maybe...^^

• Total voters
Anaxileah said:
Yeah... @StoneWolf18 you should probably take care of their problem. Pair those who were left out and whatnot?
I have no idea what was going on with the hunt seeing as I was more preoccupied with what the shaman and apprentice are doing. I'd say just mention that you don't have a group IC and someone will asign you one. ^^

StoneWolf18 said:
I have no idea what was going on with the hunt seeing as I was more preoccupied with what the shaman and apprentice are doing. I'd say just mention that you don't have a group IC and someone will asign you one. ^^
I guess that works...what about the Alpha..?

Also, waiting on you in the Implant.

I actually plan on posting today before I go to bed, so I'll be able to have Nokosi mention something about being excluded.

...Or not. I ended up getting caught up in completing scholarship applications and other "fun" college things. u.u Sorry. I'll be busy tomorrow after school due to my last choir concert, but I'll see what I can do.

Orpheus said:
He was off going on an adventure in the wild so..??
@StoneWolf18 does this mean were on hiatus till hes back ?Q∆Q
Sorta, I'll just delay the main plot for now with a few filler posts but the hunt can continue as normal. Say he got suddenly sick or something.

StoneWolf18 said:
Sorta, I'll just delay the main plot for now with a few filler posts but the hunt can continue as normal. Say he got suddenly sick or something.
Then, Orpheus's character is also going to be left out xD

So I just found out that I'm not gonna have internet for a while... I'll try to keep updated, but I can't really post.. Sorry.. I don't know how long it'll last, but eh...

Falling Nebula]I'm still waiting for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL]....I think... Anyway I am still here, have not ditched xD
o-o mrow?

I'll try to post later today :)

You didn't have to wait for me at all. Then again.... what could have been done?

I missed this RP terribly. Everyone is rockin', dude.

But, I myself cannot wait to get back to it. I am gonna write my response ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back