• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heart of the Forest - OOC

Once they defeat the main antagonist, should I make this a hosted project?

• Yeah, if you explain it of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would, it's all pretty self explanatory!

• Nah, to complicated...

• Maybe...^^

• Total voters
If this rp is not going to continue please tell me as I unfortunately do not have enough time to check up on rps that are dead. (I have to figure out all the ones that are inactive.) ( I totally understand if you do not have time to play all the characters in this particular rp @StoneWolf18 )

Falling Nebula]If this rp is not going to continue please tell me as I unfortunately do not have enough time to check up on rps that are dead. (I have to figure out all the ones that are inactive.) ( I totally understand if you do not have time to play all the characters in this particular rp [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12813-stonewolf18/ said:
@StoneWolf18[/URL] )
I think it is...I'll think about rebooting.

Uh, hello. Yep still alive ._. I feel very responsible for inactivity in this rp...To be honest I'm not sure if I'll be able to rp again here on this website due to some personal problems. Though if I do, just know that if I don't show any recent activities for 2 weeks it's better to boot my butt out of the rp.

See you later or maybe not?

Hiruka said:
Uh, hello. Yep still alive ._. I feel very responsible for inactivity in this rp...To be honest I'm not sure if I'll be able to rp again here on this website due to some personal problems. Though if I do, just know that if I don't show any recent activities for 2 weeks it's better to boot my butt out of the rp.
See you later or maybe not?
That's a little sad to hear, even if you can't rp I hope things are going well in your personal life. Don't feel guilty about this, everything just happened to turn out this way, good in everything and it was enjoyable to have roleplayed with you and I hope to see your writing again X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back