• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin hotel

Gold Snow

I’ve seen the whole show and it’s taken over my brain so I’m looking for some oc x cannon rp’s! Strongly prefer that my rp partner is 18+ as I’m over that age myself. I’m new to rping canon characters from Hazbin but I will try my best! I’m looking for someone to rp as Alastor or maybe Lucifer (Not going to lie it would be interesting to have them fight over her X-X) against my oc, maybe Vox, Val x oc ploy relationship and I’m more then happy to rp as a canon character in exchange.

I can rp here or over discord, whichever my rp partner prefers!

I look forward to hearing from some people.

Ciao! 👋🏻

Last edited:
hey I’m interested!! how much do you normally write?

Hello! If you're still interested, I can play the strawberry pimp AND the duck king, all I request is if you can play either Adam or Husker, I'd like them paired with my OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back