• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel Ship role play search.

Tabbypie22

Hello everyone, I’m currently looking for someone to do a Hazbin hotel ship role play with me. We can discuss plots and stuff like that in PM , please either comment below or PM me if you are interested.

Ships I’m interested in:

AlastorXAngel
PentiousXArackniss
ValXVox
AdamXLucifer
AdamXLute

Greetings! I saw you mentioned the pairing of Alastor/Angel, and I've been wanting to play as Alastor in a rp for quite some time now, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to do so! PM me if you're still interested~

hey hey! i’m interested in roleplaying with you if you're still looking. we could either do adam and lucifer or val and vox since they're both pairs i've been meaning to try writing!

Hey there hope you're doing well. If you're still interested I'd be up to roleplay Vox and Val. (I don't mind roleplaying either one).
:captaincat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back