• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel rp anyone?

Nincoleye

I want to do a Hazbin Hotel role-play. If you've seen it you know the characters. I am going to play alastor, you can be an oc or a character from the show.

Last edited:
Can I join you two, playing as an OC? I understand that RPs with multiple users can be annoying, but I'm very active, I don't god-mod, I'm not rude, and I ask before doing anything too unexpected or crazy in a role play. Those qualities were missing from the other partners I attempted to role play with, and that's why our role plays failed. Please consider giving me a chance, I love Hazbin Hotel and I'd love to join.

Hey, is this thing still going on? If so, I could play Husk (if he’s still available)

What would the plot of the rp be?

Ok. Do you have an idea for a date we could all get together and do it on? It’s a great idea, I’ve been wanting to a hazbin rp for a while now. Kudos to you for suggesting it!

My schedule has changed drastically and I will no longer be able to remain online for multiple hours. This was unexpected, as I'd previously been able to do so consistently for so long I didn't expect it to change so suddenly. Due to a family-related incident, I will most likely remain too inactive to carry on fast-paced, group role plays, and will only join 1x1 role plays where I can reply once to twice a week and not let everyone down/keep them waiting. I hate keeping people waiting and I'd never want to do it without warning. I'm sorry to MorphoMist22 MorphoMist22 , Nincoleye Nincoleye , AngstyAnarchist AngstyAnarchist , and FlorenceTheDragonGirl FlorenceTheDragonGirl , please move on without me and enjoy your RPs. Thank you for everything.

I understand, and you should do whatever you are comfortable with doing. I wouldn’t pressure you into doing an rp. It’s completely fine, thanks for letting us know.

I would be very much open to an HH rp! I can also play as a variety of characters, but for the most part, I use my oc, Viporia (if you want me to post her spreadsheet, I will), and I do have a few more ocs I use less often, but if you want me to use them, I'm fine with that, but as for cannon characters, I main Valentino, Sir Pentious, and sometimes Baxter. Hope you get this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back