• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel: Angelic War (Open)

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
The angels from heaven have learned that they are not invincible anymore, and now they are openly and randomly hunting in hell, so the extermination day is still in effect but there are no longer such strict a limit to when an angle can hunt anymore, but that means that demons can fight back now. This leads to an all out secret war, so now, be careful!

If you’re interested, please let me know who your favorite character is in either Hazbin hotel or Hell of a boss!

Here’s the link to the character sheet:

Last edited:
My favorite character is Angel. Have you seen the newer episodes as well?
He's my fave too! I've seen clips but I'm having trouble finding where to Waycross the whole episodes.

favorite character is husk ^.^
He's a good top 5 for me. Deffinitely one so if hang out with personally.

My favorite character is either Charlie or Alastor!
Love Charlie but honestly, I kind of started disliking Alastor for some reason. He gives me bad vibes.

Mines is Lucifer!
I love the ring dad. He's so cute and just wants his daughter to love him and spend time with him. So sweet.

So! If you are so interested I have the character sheet up if you want to start making characters. Or if you want to control a Canon character, let me know!

He's my fave too! I've seen clips but I'm having trouble finding where to Waycross the whole episodes.

He's a good top 5 for me. Deffinitely one so if hang out with personally.

Love Charlie but honestly, I kind of started disliking Alastor for some reason. He gives me bad vibes.

I love the ring dad. He's so cute and just wants his daughter to love him and spend time with him. So sweet.

So! If you are so interested I have the character sheet up if you want to start making characters. Or if you want to control a Canon character, let me know!
Ended up making a character

Would be super down for a Hazbin RP, just gotta figure out if I’ve got time to figure out an OC.

My favorite in Helluva Boss is definitely Asmodeus, I can’t quite yet decide between the Hazbin cast.

Would be super down for a Hazbin RP, just gotta figure out if I’ve got time to figure out an OC.

My favorite in Helluva Boss is definitely Asmodeus, I can’t quite yet decide between the Hazbin cast.
You can join mine if you're down for one. I've been wanting to do a Hazbin Hotel RP.

hmm, I don't it's cool to advertise a rp on someone's thread. if it wasn't active then I would understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back