• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel 1x1 Roleplay?

purple.

Not sus
Hello so I’m craving some Hazbin Hotel and I have an OC that I’d love to Roleplay as! I prefer Canon x OC and obviously we are going to double up to keep things fair!

I can do any gender pairing!

Anyways, I can type up to 4-5 paragraphs maximum and I am quite active unless someone comes up. Below are the characters I can play and characters I want you to Play.

Characters I Can Play: Charlie, Cherri Bomb, Nifty, Angel Dust, Mimzy, Crymini, Velvet, Baxter, Molly, Arackniss

Characters I Want You To Play: Alastor, Vaggie, Vox, Lucifer, Sir Pentious, Husk, Valentino

If you’re still looking feel free to shoot me a PM and we could possibly work something out!

I would be very much open to an HH rp! I can also play as a variety of characters, but for the most part, I use my oc, Viporia (if you want me to post her spreadsheet, I will), and I do have a few more ocs I use less often, but if you want me to use them, I'm fine with that, but as for cannon characters, I main Valentino, Sir Pentious, and sometimes Baxter. Hope you get this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back