• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel 1x1 Interest Check

charlie-

Princess
So as I am awaiting for Episode 2 of Hazbin Hotel to be released, I'd like to do a Hazbin Hotel roleplay! Below are my ships that I adore oh so very much! Though I do not have very many

Vaggie x Charlie

Alastor x Charlie

Alastor x Angel Dust

Sir Pentious x Cherri Bomb

Vox x Original Character [I have an original character that I made ^^]

Alastor x Mimzy

Sir Pentious x Niffty

Valentino x Vox x Alastor

Alrighty so with my activity and posting: I post every single day and I am very active on here! Now I will always let you know when I'm going to be inactive and how long I'm going to be inactive for.

NOW PLEASE do not drop the roleplay without telling me. If you ditch the roleplay without telling me, I'm going to be sitting there waiting for you to reply. But I completely understand if you wanna drop the Roleplay.

Romance is an absolute must for me! So no platonic please.

Now for posting length! I am quite semi advanced to advanced with posts. I try to post between 800+ characters or so. Now my posting length depends on my muse and how busy I am and where I'm posting from. If I'm posting from phone then the posts are short. But if I'm posting from my tablet then posts might be lengthy or so.

Now for the characters that I can play!

I can play as:

Charlie

Cherri Bomb

Angel Dust

Alastor (ONLY for the Valentino x Vox x Alastor ship)

Niffty

My Original Character

Mimzy

Anyways since episode 2 is not out, we can come up with ideas and plots to keep the roleplay moving! Anyways I am eager to roleplay with any of you guys :3

So I'm not the only one waiting for Hazbin episode 2? Sweet! I'd totally love to do this since I love the show already. Especially Alastor!

I'm down for VaggiexCharlie or AlastorxCharlie if you like!

So I'm not the only one waiting for Hazbin episode 2? Sweet! I'd totally love to do this since I love the show already. Especially Alastor!

I'm down for VaggiexCharlie or AlastorxCharlie if you like!

Haha, nope. I think all of the fandom is anxiously awaiting for Episode 2 to come out. But anyways, I don’t mind which pairing we do since I’m chill with either of them so you can shoot me a PM and we can plot!

If you’re still looking shoot me a message, we can see if we can work something out!

So as I am awaiting for Episode 2 of Hazbin Hotel to be released, I'd like to do a Hazbin Hotel roleplay! Below are my ships that I adore oh so very much! Though I do not have very many

Vaggie x Charlie

Alastor x Charlie

Alastor x Angel Dust

Sir Pentious x Cherri Bomb

Vox x Original Character [I have an original character that I made ^^]

Alastor x Mimzy

Sir Pentious x Niffty

Valentino x Vox x Alastor

Alrighty so with my activity and posting: I post every single day and I am very active on here! Now I will always let you know when I'm going to be inactive and how long I'm going to be inactive for.

NOW PLEASE do not drop the roleplay without telling me. If you ditch the roleplay without telling me, I'm going to be sitting there waiting for you to reply. But I completely understand if you wanna drop the Roleplay.

Romance is an absolute must for me! So no platonic please.

Now for posting length! I am quite semi advanced to advanced with posts. I try to post between 800+ characters or so. Now my posting length depends on my muse and how busy I am and where I'm posting from. If I'm posting from phone then the posts are short. But if I'm posting from my tablet then posts might be lengthy or so.

Now for the characters that I can play!

I can play as:

Charlie

Cherri Bomb

Angel Dust

Alastor (ONLY for the Valentino x Vox x Alastor ship)

Niffty

My Original Character

Mimzy

Anyways since episode 2 is not out, we can come up with ideas and plots to keep the roleplay moving! Anyways I am eager to roleplay with any of you guys :3
Hey there! I was wondering if you'd like to do an Angel Dust x OC {I can play OC or Angel Dust}, or an OC x OC roleplay? If this is still open of course!^^;

I would be very much open to an HH rp! I can also play as a variety of characters, but for the most part, I use my oc, Viporia (if you want me to post her spreadsheet, I will), and I do have a few more ocs I use less often, but if you want me to use them, I'm fine with that, but as for cannon characters, I main Valentino, Sir Pentious, and sometimes Baxter. Hope you get this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back