• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hayfield Farms

GoldenSlime

"Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!"

• Welcome to Hayfield Farms! We started as a full farm back in the 1800s but now we've become a simple horse ranch. For a mere $400, you can board your horse best friend with us! We have lessons, shows, competitions, and more! Sign up now to be part of this lovely little ranch!

Hayfield Farms was once a thriving horse ranch but now it's failing and the owners don't know how much longer they can keep it open. They need a rider like you to come and help them! There will be publicity shows, teaching, and just simple trail rides. Are you ready?
    This is really just a simple horse RP, honestly. I recently started horseback-riding and thought it would make a great RP. We will expect you to keep up with basic horse care and things but it's ok if you don't actually ride or know that much.

Last edited:
I'm intrested. I've never riden a horse in my life, but I go to a school full of people who have riden horses as well as read books. So I think I'll be fine.

Interested, I own about 13 horses so I feel like this would be a good one to get me back into RP :P

Hello yes I'd like to reserve a spot.

Out of curiosity: Is a beach somewhat close to the farm?

Hello yes I'd like to reserve a spot.

Out of curiosity: Is a beach somewhat close to the farm?
Alright, the character sheet thread is up so just post in it when you feel like it. ^^

Farms and the such are usually out in the countryside, may I ask why?

Well, my planned character would have been an avid wind surfer. Also, I have done watt riding before ^^. Thanks. I'll post ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back