• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hawthorne Academy || CS

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
BASICS.

Full Name:

Nickname(s):

Grade:

Birthdate:

Sexuality:

Nationality:

Clubs/Extracurriculars: (optional)

Face Claim:

──────────────────

APPEARANCE.

General Appearance — (Realistic images of your fc should be somewhere on the cs. General appearance is a written description of your character's looks. Include height, weight, hair, eye colour, skin tone, etc.).
Description of appearance is OPTIONAL!

──────────────────

PERSONALITY.

General Personality: (2+ Paragraphs)

──────────────────

MISC.

Likes (optional but welcome)
Dislikes (optional but welcome)
Other (optional but welcome)

──────────────────

BIOGRAPHY.

History (3+ Paragraphs):​

Click on the usernames to access the sheets!

• howedoyoudo

• filler tab. ignore!

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• coming once I find code I like
    (FC: Jeremy Shada)

Last edited:

• about

june
      scroll
      name
      June Harlow
      DOB
      April 24th
      A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it...
      height
      5'2"
      weight
      135 lbs.
      hair
      brown
      eyes
      hazel
      sexuality
      bi
    about psyche history misc
    © reveriee

Last edited:

• basics
      visage
      psyche
      history
      Amethyst Kiara Jones
      Cis-Female
      Heterosexual
      I wonder when 'I love me' will be enough?
      date of birth.
      May 30th
      Nicknames.
      Amy, Ames (close friends), AJ (Parents)
      Place of birth.
      LA, California
      Current Residence
      LA, Caifornia
      ethnicity.
      Mixed
      zodiac.
      Gemini
      Economic class.
      Lower-middle class
      Classification.
      Junior
      FC.
      Ashley Moore
      Clubs/Extra
      Academic decathlon, Chess club, Skills USA (several tech categories)
    coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• basics

appearance

psyche

background

gallery

• basics

Atlas Reddinger

undecided

undecided

full name

Atlas Reddinger

nicknames

Red, Attie (childhood nickname)

17, Junior

sexuality

Heterosexual

date of birth

June 11th

place of birth

Chicago

Department

Athletics

face claim

Darren Barnet

Clubs/Extracurriculars

Soccer

♡design by natasha., coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• TW: Suicide, abuse, gang violence

The ex-Prodigy

click!

given name

J. Auguste Cortes

nickname

Auggie (no), Jules (fuck no)

p.o.b.

Madrid, Spain

d.o.b.

June 30, 2003

Cis Gender

sexuality

Gay

grade

Senior

• a.

visage

hair

Shoulderlength, wavy, dark, with a white patch

eyes

Light, blue, dark circles under their eyes

height

6'7

weight

217 lbs

FC/VC

FC: Mike Faist
      VC:Andrew Hozier-Byrne

Auguste is massive and brawny with scars on his face and torso. He's got the muscle fo a bodybuilder and moves faster with more grace than should be expected from a 6'7 giant. He wears quiet muted colors with boots. Long dark hair, icy eyes, musclebound, combat boots and constantly with a brooding expression? He doesn't really blame people for being intimidated at first glance.

jewelatcourt

jewelatcourt

chat à la gare!!!

jewelatcourt

jewelatcourt

les amoureux

jewelatcourt

jewelatcourt

quel beau bébé dans la neige

a.

b.

c.

d.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• riptide
      unlike pluto

name
      coraline chauvin
      nicknames
      cora; cory; lin
      date of birth
      june 01, 2004
      sexuality
      bisexual (closeted)
      place of b.
      reims, france
      grade
      senior
    left
    right
    coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• nina kosaisook.

fourteen

ninth grade

female

the child prodigy

she/her

questioning

APPEARANCE.

HAIR. Has black hair which is often tied back in a low bun or ponytail. Also suffers from an unfortunate case of bedhead.

EYES. Dark brown, ever curious and ever observing. Has an air of creepiness about them as she can go a long while without blinking.

COMPLEXION. Pale, to the extent that some may even call sickly. Several freckles dot her skin, not counting the ones applied via makeup. Lately puberty's been coming in the form of acne much to her dismay.

BUILD. At a miniscule 5'2, Nina takes up little to no space in a room. A few pounds below average, making her seem a few years younger than high school age.

BODY MODIFCATION(S). None. Not even pierced ears

FACECLAIM. Prim Chanikarn

PERSONALITY.

SUMMARY. Having had to grow up quicker than the average child, Nina fancies herself more mature and shrewd than most. That couldn't be further from the truth. Truthfully she's easily susceptible, and can be coerced into pretty much everything if it means she can be perfect, heighten her likelihood at stardom, or just garner affection. This part of her that hoped people could truly love her if she did enough never died. In fact, some would say she's a fair load more naive than other kids her age as she still thoughtlessly follows her parents, and was sheltered for most of her adolescence. Stuck in the limbo between childhood and adulthood, it's anyone's guess how mature she is or isn't.

She tends to be innocently blunt, often asking questions that are odd and inappropriate as she mainly had to sit still and be quiet as a child, therefore not knowing how to talk to people outside of her mother or others in showbiz where she can just schmooze or flatter her way into contracts. Nevertheless she does enjoy social interactions even if she's awkward, which is fun for her but not so much for the poor teacher who has to deal with a student asking questions about her divorce incessantly. She craves attention and praise, but lacks natural charisma off-script which makes it hard to be liked by others. Therefore she makes up in merit. By giving the best performance, or wearing cute outfits, or doing favors for others. Anything to avoid her worth being measured in who she really is, because people can get sick of that more easily.

Her obsessive desire for perfection reveals a less than pretty side of her, more than just an awkward blunt youth. She will devote all her energy and effort into overcoming any imperfection. And when she does recieve criticism? Watch out world, because until she fixes the problem, everyone's in the danger zone for her frustrations. This can vary from shunning to snarky remarks to outright telling. When she gets in a fixing mood, everybody's in harms way. Most of all herself, who will be deprived of whatever necessary to incentivize her to work harder whether that be relationships, rest, food, or sleep.

POSITIVE TRAIT(S). Loyal, Ambitious, Hardworking, Creative, Loving, Disciplined, Honest, Passionate

NEGATIVE TRAIT(S). Naive, Irritable, Blunt, Jealous, Petty

HABIT(S). Holds a staring contest with everyone she ever speaks to. Blinking is not an option unless the other party is also blinking.
    If she's lying however, she blinks incessantly and her voice gets scratchy.

FEAR(S). Disappointing her mother
    Being unloved

if someone tells me one more time enjoy your youth I'm gonna cry.

-Olivia Rodrigo

Since Nina was born, the girl had always had a role to fulfill. The firstborn child of a marriage on the rocks, her cute cherub cheeks were a way to ease tensions between her parents. Looking after the younger kids when her parents were busy. Her propensity for song and dance made her a walking advertisement for her mother's flower shop, with people in the small town frequenting to ooh and ahh at the young girl. So when she was the tender age of 6, her mother decided that small town fame wasn't enough. Not when Itim Kosaisook had failed to break it into the industry at a young age despite her best efforts! It would be a right shame if her daughter who actually had a shot squandered her opportunity for a silly thing like keeping her childhood. So at 7 years old Nina made her film debut in the Thai remake of Clueless as the young Cher counterpart. And as her fame grew in Thailand with more projects, her mother grew more and more overbearing, nitpicking every scene, narrowing her diet, and weight tracking. These hours gnawd at the already tense dynamic of the Kosaisook family, until eventually the parents ended up divorcing. Itim retained primary custody of Nina, and the younger children would stay with her every other weekend. Because of this, she didn't have to listen to her husband's silly qualms about exploting her child anymore. How could it be exploiting? She only wanted the best for her daughter. Because of her, Nina could be the next Julia Roberts!

As Nina got older, the demand became more and more. Particularly around her body. You see, being cute wouldn't cut it for much longer. So when the day came that another type of appeal would be necessary to make it in the business, Nina would have to start preparing. Cutting out all the excess weight so she could be pretty. These demands began to eat up at the girl, worsened by her mother's constant withdrawal of place. Nina would earn any positive comment and then she would have to prove it wasn't a fluke time and time again. Eventually she foregoed singing and dancing at her mother's request. Acting was the priority now. Musicals were fine but she'd never make it big by focusing on those talents instead of acting.

To move to LA and really make it big wasn't plausible for the mother-daughter duo as that would mean having to give up custody of the other children since they would be in America. The original plan was for Nina to move once she graduated high school, find an agent or whatever and chase stardom to her heart's content. That was, of course until news of Hawthorne Academy made way to Thailand. Upon hearing of this, Itim gently requested(ordered) Nina to apply for the Arts program. This could be it! This could be their ticket to stardom. And when she got an overseas scholarship, she didn't know what to feel. She outwardly rejoiced with her mom but truthfully? This limbo where she would be both in and out of her mother's control scared her. The controlling borderline abusive dynamic had been all she'd known for years. It had been love to her. She wasn't even sure where her own desires started and her mom's ended.

So when she got there, she still lived under her mother's wishes and control. It was all she knew. But maybe. Maybe she wanted more for herself than to only live for fame and her mother.

Miscellaneous

CLUB(S). Drama

OCCUPATION. A job? In this economy?(Pls give her a job she needs money to fund her fashion choices)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas ac lorem neque. Donec eu commodo dolor.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas ac lorem neque. Donec eu commodo dolor.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

• @ CamiChameleon

• filler tab. ignore!

Last edited:

SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY SHE CALLS ME DADDY

• Full Name: Tate Kiona Shepard

Zodiac: saggitarius

Grade: junior

Sexuality: homosexual

Clubs/Extracurriculars: soccer, track

Face Claim: Kiana Madeira

..................................................fuck around

Tate

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:

• My head is on the verge of exploding, no amount of aspirin or pizza could help this from hurting.
      Sean Trevor Callaghan
      enter
    coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• aj.vaughn

• filler tab. ignore!

Last edited:

• ♥♠♣

서예슬

S.L.G

• requisite.

full name

Sawyer Lorel Grey

nicknames

Soy, Soybean, Lori, Grey

pronouns

She/Her

sexuality

Pan

Birthday

Dec. 19

Mikaela Straus.

scroll

height

5'7 ft / 170 cm

weight

130 lbs / 59 kg

hair color

Brown

eye color

Green

build

Slim but athletic

Aesthetics

Buisness/Singer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• oh boy...

scroll

puck

puck

full name

Puck Edwin-Lysander Adventa-Hargreeves

full name

Edwin, though everyone appears to ignore this request.

seventeen.

birthdate

March 22nd.

grade

senior.

nationality

Scottish, though in the past five years his family moved to the States.

cisgender male, though he certainly won't say no to the occasional use of they/them.

sexuality

bisexual.

faceclaim

emile woon.

• nimrod n.

literal: a skilled hunter. colloquial: an inept person.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
    • Fashionably Late
      Falling in Reverse

name
      Hunter Jax Drake
      nickname
      Just Hunter
      date of birth
      April 13th/Aries
      sexuality
      Pansexual
      Grade
      12/Senior
      Extracurliculars
      Football team (Tight End)
    left
    right
    coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• scroll

scroll

i’m actually begging you to chill the fuck out.

ex manic pixie dreamgirl

eloise.

full name

eloise garrison

nicknames

el,ellie

seventeen

d.o.b.

october 9th

grade

eleventh

sexuality

bisexual

female (she/her)

nationality

american

immaterial

SOPHIE

visage

height

5ft9

weight

130lbs

hair c.

currently platinum blonde with a darker root, she recently cut it to just below her shoulders. naturally it’s dirty blonde, straight and thick.

eye c.

a light bluey, green colour. usually ringed in colourful eyeliner.

skin tone

she’s very pale, almost ghostly in the winter.

build

slim,willowy.

style

faceclaim

hunter schafer

psyche

Eloise’s outgoing and bubbly nature lends itself nicely to her vibrant appearance. She has a lively, dynamic personality that she has found appeals greatly to some and really pisses off others. Usually people’s annoyance comes from misinterpreting the colourful make-up and loud laughter as an attempt to draw attention away from those around her when in actual fact, Eloise would prefer the opposite. With her reputation comes a constant anxiety and concern that she isn’t presenting the way she should or interacting with others how they expect her to. Eloise loves a thrill and is pretty much up for trying anything, with very little thought about what it might mean tomorrow, this has gotten her into trouble before.

Not only does she feel her positive emotions intensely, her seemingly bulletproof confidence can be very easily bruised which goes hand in hand with her people pleasing tendencies. Eloise loves to be loved and loves to love others, for a period, in her younger teenage years that’s all she really cared about and would do anything to receive the validation she craved. But recently, over the summer in fact, Eloise decided to go on the offensive. She who would once emotionally lay herself bare with very little hesitancy has become slightly more restrained, and cautious. Along with that she’s become quicker to anger and has less qualms about expressing her annoyance to those around her.

positive traits

outgoing, easygoing, reliable, sincere, creative, sociable, fun loving, friendly.

negative traits

impulsive, quick to anger, easily hurt, unpredictable, inattentive, thrill seeker.

iced coffee, cats, thrifting, oil painting, sketching, swimming, doing make up, sewing, sunglasses

dislikes

milk, chunky insects, horses, showtunes, rain, bland food, broccoli

history

TW: drug alcohol use, dead beat dad, implied sexualization of underage character

0-7 years old
    Eloise Garrison was born at four in the morning on October ninth in San Francisco to mom Olivia Garrison (a visual artist) and dad Robert Davidson (an insurance lawyer). For the first seven years of her life Eloise, her mother, and her father lived in relative comfort in a two-bedroom apartment. All El remembers from this time is the small sliver of the blue ocean she could see from the living room window and the muffled arguments she could hear behind the closed door of her bedroom. A few days after her seventh birthday Olivia sat her only daughter down and explained that daddy would be moving out for a while to take some time away. Even at her young age Eloise could understand that ‘taking time away’ meant Olivia had thrown all his shit into trash bags and kicked him out, she’d been eavesdropping the whole time. Eloise wasn’t particularly phased by her father’s absence, in fact the closest Robert had ever come to being attentive was when he would get drunk and suddenly, they would be dancing and singing and he’d be regaling stories of his law school days, before fatherhood. It was the only type of affection she or her mother would regularly receive from him.

8-12 years old
    Eloise and her mom became closer than ever. El was always a creative child and Olivia taught her all she knew about charcoals, oils, watercolors, pastels and encouraged any form of creative outlet Eloise chose, including a second-hand sewing machine for her eighth birthday. Over the years Eloise had very little contact with her father who had moved out of state, what started as weekly phone calls and monthly visits slowly trickled into monthly phone calls and yearly visits if Eloise couldn’t find a way to get out of them. Olivia was involved with some questionable guys over the years, failing sculptors who crashed at their place for a few weeks and then stole their silverware or wealthy art dealers who would take Eloise and her mom on a road trip and then go back to his wife and children when he’d finished that stage of his mid-life crisis. Eloise never felt unsafe around these men but as she grew up, she found that she followed in her mother's footsteps, intense emotional investment that always ended in her being walked all over, leaving El to pick up the pieces.

12-17 years old
    Eloise understands the invention of the internet was incredibly beneficial to society, in fact Eloise is fully aware of her addiction to her phone, but twelve-year-old El could probably have done without some of its mature sides. It was the classic tale of a tween with low self-esteem getting access to the internet too early and seeking out attention and approval wherever she could find it, and when it appeared in real life, that was even better. When El was fifteen, Olivia received a promotion at work and moved them to LA where she started at Hawthorne Academy.

El found herself flourishing in her art classes which could provide her will all the resources and materials she didn’t have at her old school. As well as school-related activities Eloise began thriving in the new party scene that had been unlocked, as someone with very little inhibitions Eloise jumped at the chance to try any illicit substance or drink that was passed her way. At this time Olivia had met a new partner, someone completely unlike her previous flings in more ways than one. Sarah Allen was the responsible, emotionally mature museum curator that was ready to be there for both Eloise and her mom like no one had been before, they got married a year later.

gallery

connections

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

character name

miscellaneous

clubs/extracurriculars

volleyball, fashion

hobbies

up cycling clothing, painting, drawing, volleyball, make up

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• The Fool

click!

given name

Jackson Flores Belrose

nicknames

Anything but Jackie

p.o.b.

Sacramento, California

d.o.b.

April 20th

Male (he/him)

sexuality

Queer

grade

Junior

• a.

visage

hair

Brown

eyes

Hazel

height

5'3

FC

Devon Bostick

Just a dude honestly. Jackson looks fairly unassuming at first, if not always a little high. Seriously, who gave this little guy a blunt? He’s often overlooked due to his height and generic appearance. Not that this is bad, it allows him to slip away when necessary. His face is soft around the edges, which is annoying on the rare occasion he wants to be taken seriously.

Jackson treats most movement leisurely, leaning back in it. His body language remains open and relaxed, hes kinda just going with it.

Jacks.Off

Jacks.Off

finally met my dad

Jacks.Off

Jacks.Off

peed my pants a lil ngl

Jacks.Off

Jacks.Off

rip julian 💀

a.

b.

c.

d.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Let_them_eat_trash

• filler tab. ignore!

Last edited:
  • Percy
    name
    Percy Ebeling

nickname(s)
    Red, Little Red

grade
    Senior

sexuality
    Bisexual

date of birth
    September 24th

ethnicity
    White
    Ship in a Bottle
    Fin

virtues

Ambitious
    Compassionate
    Dependable
    Generous
    Loyal

vices

Competitive
    Disorganized
    Impulsive
    Indecisive
    Obsessive

wip go brrr
    PERSONA
    in a world full of temporary things, you are a perpetual feeling

height
    5'7"

weight
    150 lbs

build
    Slender

hair
    Red

eyes
    Blue

style
    Fashion Board

fc
    Dylan Bell
    https:///www.history-and-background.com/percy-ebeling
    history
    wordy words

Headcanons
    —Messy organized, knows exactly where everything is despite no clear system
    —Obsessed with Ancient Greece
    —Hero complex
    —Kind of sheltered
    —Has a clump of freckles in the shape of the constellation Orion on his shoulder
    —Read warrior cats as a kid
    —Deathly scared of spiders

Astronomy • Astrology • History • Languages • Mythology • Reading
    Spiders • here • keep going
    INTJ • Libra
    MISC
    name here
    first msg here
    copy middle msgs
    last msg here
    first msg
    copy middle msgs
    last msg here
    00:00
    December 4, 2020
    app here
    Sun 0:00 PM
    name here
    message here
    coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

• gabriel.
    and the devil replied, "then boy, let it be between you and your god."

your own worst enemy
    the prodigal son
    rock on, rock on, rock on, rock on

his theme
    van halen
    senior ; rock n' roll fanatic ; aspiring musician ; double life extrodinaire ; fc: heath ledger
    placeholder
    © reveriee

Last edited:

• andres wilson

Last edited:

• niamh.foz

• filler tab. ignore!

Last edited:
BASICS.

Full Name: Charleston Drew Callahan

Nickname(s): Chase. Never anything else. Just Chase

Grade: Junior

Birthdate: September 16

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nationality: American

Clubs/Extracurriculars: Cheerleading, Track

Face Claim: Cole Sprouse

──────────────────

APPEARANCE.

General Appearance —

Hair: Naturally blonde, dyed black

Eyes: Green

Skin/Markings: Quite pale, a few freckles, a scar on the palm of his right hand

Height: 6'0

Build: Slightly skinny, slightly muscular

Style: Pretty low key and chill. Generally whatever he's comfy in, but occasionally likes to dress up.

──────────────────

PERSONALITY.

Chase is like a light in a dark room, attracting people like moths to the light. However, just like a bright light in a dark room late at night, he can be obnoxious and have people do everything in their power to avoid him. He's a class clown, easy going and always ready with a joke or snarky comment for any situation. However, his humor tends to lean towards pun and dad jokes, trying to make light of situations rather than use the shortcomings of others to make people laugh. Chase is outgoing, athletic, funny, and should be quite popular.

However, he isn't. He has "friends". Many superficial positively skewed relationships with people that like to be around his humor and contagious smile. But that number drops significantly when one looks at the amount of people that he actually texts, hangs out with, and watches movies with. Whenever his brother is around, Chase is significantly more subdued and prone to anger. He loses the sparkle in his eye that's always there when he's on his own or with the people he actually likes. His humor is a defense mechanism that conceals the sad, lonely boy underneath.

While he's funny, he can easily cross the line into overdoing it. He never seems to understand the difference between a serious situation that needs to be lightened up and a situation where humor of any kind is crossing a line. He doesn't like to be serious or subdued, often deflecting attempts to ask real questions with jokes. He's also constantly on the go, participating in sports or working on little jobs that need to get done or simply talking way too fast.

──────────────────

MISC.

Likes: Physical Activity, Dogs, Geese, Nachos, Movies, Jokes, Parties

Dislikes: Bowling, Quiet, His Family (except grandma), Reading
──────────────────

BIOGRAPHY.

It isn't an unusual story. Chase grew up with rich parents - quite business oriented - that seemingly had no time for the children they produced. They were never mean to them, but more apathetic, leaving the twins in the care of their elderly grandparents. His grandparents were loving, though being in their care frustrated Chase from a young age. He wasn't always able to participate in the same activities the other children did, due to his grandparents being unable to get him where he needed to be, and his parents refused to ask for help from the other parents. They also tried their best to treat the brothers as equals, despite the vast differences between Arlo and Chase.

Eventually the twins each gravitated closer to a different guardian. Arlo spent almost all of his time outdoors with his grandfather, often taking trips to go hiking or fishing or camping and going to sports games together. Chase led much more of an indoorsy life, learning to cook and bake from his grandmother. He also took up video games and movies as hobbies and resorted to local running tracks and gyms when he needed to get his energy out.

In middle school, Arlo and Chase both joined the football team. Both were skilled players, though Arlo was better than Chase. Football practice slowly morphed from a fun time to something that Chase dreaded as the team began to favor Arlo over Chase - he was a more skillful player and less annoying than his brother.

Come sophomore year, Chase convinced his grandparents to let him transfer to Hawthorne Academy. Everything seemed perfect until Arlo was forced to go with. Suddenly, both twins were unhappy. Arlo had lost somewhere that he was popular and well liked and would have to start with a new team. Chase suddenly lost his chance at a clean slate. He quickly befriended Ash West, who convinced him to switch from football to cheer - a switch that had helped Chase feel a bit better about the transfer.
9BE662FD-0CF3-48A4-8240-0A9C6A3F85DC.jpeg

Dylan Sprouse

???

???

Last edited:

A M R

Lady Red of LA

Lady Red of LA

• requisite.

full name

Anna-Marie Roundtree

Female