• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Having a weird craving once more…

meepster

The gal haunting your dreams
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
LOL, uh, when’s the last time I’ve posted on here asking for 1x1 is the question hehe.

Anyways, I’m Meep, I’m 22, and I’ve been RPing for about 10 ish or so years now in some capacity. I use they/them pronouns, and I am in PST (GMT - 8). I’m pretty chill and don’t have that many rules. I don’t do character sheets, romance is not a requirement (though I am a sucker for it) and will do any romantic pairing, and I prefer not to get ghosted. And by that, I mean at least letting me know if you will be gone for a long period of time.

I use realistic FCs, I don’t mind what you use. I prefer this to be us posting at least once daily, if not more, though three to four times per week is also fine by me. I’m open to original RPs in the future, but right now I’m craving one thing and one thing only: Game of Thrones OCxOC.

I’ve been craving to do an AU just after Robert’s Rebellion where our characters are Essosi slaves, who eventually escape, and both have their own secrets to hide and discoveries to make. I don’t have much of an idea beyond that, but I love the angst and the drama. My character will be a guy, just a heads-up.

Just comment below if you’d be interested! Have a nice day!

I just finished watching GOT last month so I’m pretty interested in this. I am new to this site but I used to be in a lot of rps in the past. My character would also be a guy if you are cool with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back