• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Havenworth Academy, Currently Open!

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Azura Cunobelinus
Azura gazed at the group in front of her, one of the many groups of students in the mangroves but she also saw the taggers appear. She still hadn't done her prank yet but she did need to be care to not be caught herself. She didn't like how they looked either.
'This really looks bad but I shouldn't put it past the headmistress to allow Dr. O to do this or if this something else. I just don't like how they look, too bright and too common to be hikers. There has to be something that is off about them.
Azura thought as she came up for air and vanished into the water. She would keep an eye on them along with the students.

With: ?

Will

Once they were a good distance away from the gator and Dr.Porto he sighs in releif before turning his attention to Sorren. Shit, I am so sorry. Will felt more guilt than anyone could possibly imagine. Sure he had warned his teammate about the dangers of the spinning blades, but this was the first time he'd ever had an accident like this. Sure in the beginning he had some slips but he'd never cut anyone or anything he didn't intend to. It then came to his attention how lucky Sorren actually got. Had those blades slashed across 6 inches higher and been scooted inward two inches, their head would have come off entirely without a doubt. They had the speed and the weight to execute like that. The gash was minor in comparison to what was possible.

Luckily Willow had taken the initiative to get something to stop the bleeding. He hadn't paid much attention to the manner of which he was suddenly given a shirt... and then he realized the woman was now in just her bra. Lovely. He supposed he could have done that buuuut it was already done. Thanks Willow. Will huffs, settling down to try and stop the steady stream of blood.

Although Sorren's additude when expressed brought a light scowl to his face. Don't like you? Where the fuck do you get that idea? Isroh thinks you're adorable and I think your pretty cool. Besides, I'm pretty sure bleeding out is an instant loss in this r-. Will suddenly shuts up, eyes lifting to notice a yellow jacket they'd been warned of eariler. Apparently he hadn't seen them yet. He lifts a hand to his lips signalling for the rest of the group to stay quiet, moving down to try and help Sorren up.

The skater glances toward the sun... hmmm. It was aligned well enough for him to use to his advantage. He was about certain that injuring a tagger was off limits... but the head mistress said nothing of blinding one. All 8 of his blades slowly move and overlay each other, creating a small, very reflective sheet... like a mirror. He held the reflective side upward, not using it just yet, but having it there in case he turned around to shine the sunlight right in his eyes.

Isroh

The form of the wendigo suddenly cracks, bones looking more and more decayed, the fur sloughing off and bones falling in a pile. Isroh stood from the crumpled form, throwing off the sheet of tawny fur into the pile, skull rested nicely on top. Although... the demons shirt had not survived the transformation... Luckily for Natasha, his pants did though. (damn everyone's losing shirts this exam. That's 3 down? Bonus points for keeping yours?) Seconded, I like your idea better. Swamp stink's completely hijacked my sense of smell. Can't smell a thing. Hell I can't even smell you and your right next to me. Lucky for him honestly. If they weren't in a swamp, first thing he'd smell would be Sorren. And that amount of blood would immediately catch his attention.

Listening to Natasha's idea about gaining height made sense, but he couldn't keep switching back and forth like that if he didn't want to lose his mind... hell that's all that'd been on his mind lately... his skin had grown noticeably paler, like a corpse's. Sure the demon was fair anyway, but he never appeared cold and he usually at least had some color in his cheeks. Also along his back and his arms laced a complex pattern of dark markings that wasn't there beforehand. They looked almost like tattoos, two full sleeves and across both shoulder blades... most would think they were some kind of tribal... but anyone who knew anything of the occult would know them at first sight. The same markings were used of sacrificial calves to please the gods. I could try to boost you up that tree. I need to save transforming for if we really need it to fight or something.

(lel I'm to lazy to tag. Ya'll know who yu are XD)

(on second thought, I will tag. Comet Comet jinkx jinkx Ian Temero Ian Temero )

Last edited:
Natasha Bechdel
→ Location: ??? (Florida)
→ Interactions: Demonhunter Demonhunter

→ "Well, that's because my idea is good," Natasha said, bluntly. She wasn't a boastful type of person at all but she knew her idea was good and she didn't believe in pretending otherwise just because it was "socially acceptable" to do so, "There is a lot going on here, so it's not surprising your senses are going haywire. Mine are and I'm not even a wendigo. It's overwhelming. I can't wait to go back to school."

She thought his idea about using a tree to gain height was a good one, though she wasn't sure she'd climbed a tree since she was about eight years old and she'd been nervous about it then. Still, it was their best bet, she supposed. Although Natasha had picked up on a popping sound that she guessed must indicate the start of the chase, they didn't seem to be in any immediate danger. Glancing around, there was no sign of anybody that could be a tagger; in fact, it felt like they were so very alone and cut off from everybody else. As well as the isolation, Isroh was beginning to look a bit peaky and though she couldn't know for sure, Natasha wondered if he was overworking himself. After all, his ability must put a strain on him.

"Are you feeling okay?" She inquired, inspecting the markings that had appeared on his skin briefly and assuming it must be a wendigo thing, as she picked out the tree that looked most manageable, "You look..." She hesitated, "I'm going to use a swear, okay? Don't tell my mum. You look like shit, Isroh."

She indicated for him to give her a boost like he had promised and managed to swing herself up onto one of the lower branches. Uncertain at first, Natasha's confidence grew with each branch she reached and steadily, she made her way upwards. While her hands shook and her heart pounded with nerves, she managed to make it three quarters of the way before she looked down and vertigo caused the ground to pitch away from her suddenly. At this point, she was quite high up and for a moment, she found herself unable to move either up or down, paralysed by fear. Legs wobbling, Natasha took a deep breath and steadied herself.

"You have to promise to catch me if I fall!" She called down to Isroh, voice shaking as much as the rest of her, and with him there to be her safety net, she managed to steel herself and continue upwards. It might seem silly to worry about falling when she had a force field but she struggled to activate it and part of her worried that if her foot slipped and she pitched to the ground, her force field wouldn't kick in in time. That, or it wouldn't be strong enough to break her fall- it may have softened her fall earlier but this would be a much greater force. Nearer the top, Natasha stopped and clung to the trunk of the tree as she looked out at her surroundings.

Alexandre Porto

Alex swiftly sidestepped when the large reptile pounced from the water, the animal hissing with the sight of a new threat. Alex knew that a bite of that thing meant either a broken limb or an amputated one, so he needed to be swift... or strong. The whole thing seemed like a mexican standoff, but with a shapeshifter and a large reptile from the Florida Mangroves. Alex sheathed his sword, and almost in the same second, three people in bright clothes warped in. "You must be the taggers. Go on, I'm dealing with the local fauna." As the taggers scuttered about, Alex sighed. "You know, although this place reminds me of my home, I really don't wanna stay in this forest for too long..." He huffed, changing himself. His muscles grew larger and darker, a coat of rough fur covering the skin. Alex's stance changed as he placed both hands on the ground, feeling the fangs grow on his face. After a while, a Silverback Gorilla stood where the professor was. He jumped behind the alligator with his newfound strength, and with a single hand, grabbed the tail of the oversized iguana and threw it back to the water, a large amount of water raising to accommodate the reptile. Dusting off his hands, he changed back, walking to where the taggers went, blowing time until he could change again.

Oliver Williams
Oliver was "thrown" into the log, standing side by side with Misaki. Being half immersed in swamp water wasn't his idea of a fun activity, but then again, neither was going to detention. He saw Walter blending with the environment, and for a moment, he wished he had that kind of power. Being invisible would've helped him a great deal in high school. He only then looked at Misaki, and his face flushed when he noticed how close they were inside the log. He was at a loss of words, especially when remembering that she couldn't talk back, increasing his nervousness. Taking a deep breath, he looked outside, watching the taggers. "S-so... you think we can deal with this?"

Misaki Himegami
Misaki still had the notebook that Aizen handed her and pulled it out, beginning to write, glancing once in awhile to make sure the tagger weren't hearing her write on paper.
Depends if we want a distraction or try to sneak by them. We don't have much means of stealth, between the two of us. Walter considers himself his own entity and therefor, its just us until I give Walter a mental order to help us. But even then, it depends on how strong the taggers are to him. He entirely earth-based in his attacks, meaning the trees and whatever has roots or is of rock. That doesn't give us much room, you have a flame producing ultraviolet light in your hands and I don't much in the ways of strength, other than minor earthen gifts that Walter had given me as part of our contract.
She wrote and handed it to Aizen to read, holding her finger to her lips, hoping he wouldn't be loud.

With: Gabe Gabe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back