• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Have YOU seen the Yellow Sign?

Clinthulhu

Unlucky Member
Hello! Have you seen the Yellow Sign? I’m Clint, and I’m a huge fan of the Lovecraft mythos, and the forgotten realms. I’m looking to do something hopefully within those two Universes, but I’m very open to original scenes as well! I have few guidelines, except that I enjoy character development, and would prefer it if anyone hoping to roleplay with myself would take just a moment to plan a little deeper of a backstory. Other than that, I have not a care in the world what kind of scene you’d like to do! If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me!

hello I’m new to this but I was wondering what Lovecraft is?
Lovecraft is an author, H.P. Lovecraft, and he wrote stories which fall into a genre called cosmic horror. His stuff is normally very gloomy, and has a general running theme of human beings being tiny, and weak when compared to the great unknown monstrosities, and horrors of the cosmos. Look up Cthulhu, Hastur, and The deep ones if you’d like some examples of his works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back