Chitchat Have you ever just-???

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Have you ever just yknow, idk... can't focus? Like only one thing grabs your attention. But.... like... your parents don't aprove?? Weather your an adult or not??? And you know they will never in their lives approve. So you do it in secret?? But if they catch you it's game over. You can probably forget about ever going back to it? They will peer pressure you or make you give it up.

Ya. That's ME! A 20 year old who isn't allowed to talk to strangers on line. I mainly do it for roleplay. And to make friends, because god knows I never get out, I can't. Cuz I can't drive I can't work. I have no life of my own, but my parents as long as I'm under their roof (their divorced) say as long as I'm under their roof (let's face it I probably will never be able to move out with the economy nowadays) I hafto obide by their rules. Which means if I'm cought they will force me to give up my only joy in life. The only thing that makes me happy!

So for those little few who talk to me at least ones a week or more. And I don't respond for a full year, YOULL KNOW WHY

ALSLDKDKDLSLLALA YES YES I FEEL!

im, uh, still a minor, so they’ve got a vaild point. But its basically the same situation. Hell my older sibling who’s an adult now, is stuck in the same way. However they dont have the threat of losing the one thing that brings them joy like i do. (Im going to be a junior in highschool and i‘m still not allowed a phone)

ALSLDKDKDLSLLALA YES YES I FEEL!

im, uh, still a minor, so they’ve got a vaild point. But its basically the same situation. Hell my older sibling who’s an adult now, is stuck in the same way. However they dont have the threat of losing the one thing that brings them joy like i do. (Im going to be a junior in highschool and i‘m still not allowed a phone)
I feel ya, I had a flip phone until I was in my last year of high school. Luckily I knew something my parents did not about this modern flip phone. IT HAD SECRET INTERNET. Just hooked it up to the wifi and I was able to use Google. Heh. Took longer to type but still worked

In my experience, you get to a point where you don't care and/or they have no control over you. But that's coming from a 31 year old, so I'm sure the "it takes time" thing is of no help for your immediate needs. I'm sorry you're going through that.

Yep… tho I doubt my parents will ever approve. And with disabilities I have I doubt I’ll live on my own any time soon

Oh man, aside from the not being caught about talking to strangers online, my family is the same way. Sure I'm allowed to socialize with peeps but the only thing I'm allowed to do as of right now is go to college... Online. It's not been fun. I used to have a part time job and go out a lot. But ever since my brain decided to have a seizure in 2018 my parents have doubled down on me. I'm only really allowed to go out with certain friends (but they sneak me out to hang out with other friends 😉). One day we will escape!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back