• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Haunted Birch Road {Short Murder Mystery RP} //OPEN!//

Which Character Do You Think Is Possessed?

• Girl #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boy #1

• Girl #2

• Boy #2

• Casper's Boyfriend

• None! One is just a blood cold murder.

• Total voters

ERR0R

Flirt

"Don't look back. Just keep on running."

BikeWisco+(15+of+24).jpg

Innovative-Eagle-Ridge-Residence-Design-by-Gary-Gladwish-Architecture-Architecture-Galleries-and-Ideas.jpg

night-woods.jpg

• Four 18 year old college students and a 16 year old girl find themselves on a road trip that leads to no where. Once the car stops on a road surrounded by woods at night, the youngest goes out to check whats going on. But she never returns.

After a few minutes of panic, the girl's body is found on the ground. Her head is decapitated and her blood spells out a small note on the pavement. '
    Head into the woods, or one of you will be next.' In a panic, all four students run into the woods where they come across a mysterious house.

But upon a night staying with the owner of a house- a gay guy named Casper and his husband- they reveal to the people that a spirit killed their friend. And, that one of the people are possessed with that very murderous spirit.

Check the Key next to find out how this RP will lead on. READ IT WORD FOR WORD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness, I noticed Alois too. He's so adorable and I actually love Black Butler so much (I'm actually going to cosplay it one of these days)

I went to an anime convention and met people that dressed as Sebastion, Ciel, Alois, undertaker, Hanna, Grell, Elizabeth, and Mey-rin. Plus, this year there was one Doll. I love anime conventions you never know what you'll see.

I'll be the other demons and ghosts... -evil laughter and thunder booms in the background-

Last edited by a moderator:
@Unknown Sanity Great! Cause everyone knows that's the fun part. But I'll pm you when I get on my laptop to inform you of some of the ideas I had for you and your hauntings.

I go to the local anime convention (animaritime whoop whoop) and cosplay every year, and I'm so doing aaa Black Butler cosplay one of these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back