• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Haunted Art and Free Requests

Ghostly

Floating Aimlessly
Hi, I'm Ghostly! You may have seen me floating around here, but I'm new! It's nice to meet such a supportive community.

Anyways, I'd love to share my art on here! Sadly, as my laptop broke a while back, I can only do traditional art. That's fine, though!

I've been having a terrible bought of art block for a while now, so I'd love to do some free requests for you guys! I'll take on three at a time so I don't end up not completing a bunch.

Without further ado, here's some of my latest art!
20170213_203001.jpg IMG_20170213_180317_830.jpg 20170205_224810.png IMG_20170214_184342_296.jpg

As for requests, I'm not sure to what extent I'll color them. However, they are free and free art is free art, yeah?
I prefer doing human/humanoid rather than animals. I'm not good at animals, whoops. Also I prefer they be an original character.

Spot 1:
Spot 2:
Spot 3:

Man in a half black, half white suit/tie and with black/white hair. Pretty much everything else is Kirito-level-of-detail, or not really any defining details at all. So... free artist reign there. Kinda like Twoface, kinda.

Ghostly, I have a character I'd love you to draw! She's a gothy gal who sees ghosts. I can give you photo refs and personality/clothing/etc descriptions if you'd be up for taking a stab at her. Er, drawing her, 'cause... otherwise, stabbing would be rude.

She wears a toe bone in a reliquary around her neck. That's gotta be worth some interest, huh?

Plus, I really, really love your art style and you should be getting more attention than it seems you have on this thread so far.

A humanoid creature whose body is made out of pure darkness with purple lines all over his body. He has a purple circle with no center for his face and the lines connect to said circle.

Can't explain much more without it being confusing, just use your imagination I guess.

I need some game art done. It's pretty simple, although I don't draw so what do I know? It's all silhouette. A non-gendered/sexed person with about shoulder length hair, (I don't care what you do with it: bun, ponytail, etc, so long as it cannot be used to gender or sex the character), holding a bo staff up or out in front of them, (holding with both hands either way) with some shards of broken glass flying towards them. Sorry if it's not very clear/too complicated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back