• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hate me (concept rp)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone what’s up? I’m gonna cut to the chase on this since I want to get this out of my head and hopefully find someone. So I’m tired of all characters being all buddy buddy and all that. I want to butt heads, argue, and stuff like that. I love the rivals that argue trope as long as it’s not taken too far. What I’m mainly looking for is characters that don’t fully get along, but can work together. If you want romance then it’ll be more slow burn as they learn to get along. Down below will be rules and types of characters I’m looking for.

Genres
-Fantasy
-Romance
-modern fantasy
-Medieval fantasy
-adventure
-action

Character types I’m looking for
-Snobby Princess
-Rivals
-too serious type
-Superiority complex

Rules
-Please communicate with me
-Please plot with me
-3 lines minimum per reply please
-Be able to play side characters

What you can expect from me
-Mirroring or 1-5 paragraphs
-Communication
-Able to play side characters

I'm interested in all the genres. I think the too serious type or the snobby princess could be fun. Maybe have one of each to make it more likely for them to clash.

I'd probably like to try the too serious type....if you don't mind having me owo;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back