• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harvest moon - tree of tranquility RP

Osthavula

Deliciously insightful one
Harvest moon ToT anyone? Even people who know Animal parade can join.
For whatever reason, who came to Waffle Island looking for a new life. If you do decided to stay, you will have a new lodging and a farm, you can farm, mine, explore secrets and talk with the locals. Who knows, you might even find your own romance!
We can add extra plot as well, if you'd like to plan something like that--- me and my friend did added the plot that we were witches in hiding, and disguised as tourist who took interest.
I'm looking for someone who post frequently, and can give me at least a paragraph.
We'd be doing OCs

I claimed OC x Gill. (Just a warning, I don't quite like Luna)

Last edited:
Harvest moon ToT anyone? Even people who know Animal parade can join.
For whatever reason, who came to Waffle Island looking for a new life. If you do decided to stay, you will have a new lodging and a farm, you can farm, mine, explore secrets and talk with the locals. Who knows, you might even find your own romance!
We can add extra plot as well, if you'd like to plan something like that--- me and my friend did added the plot that we were witches in hiding, and disguised as tourist who took interest.
I'm looking for someone who post frequently, and can give me at least a paragraph.
We'd be doing OCs

I claimed OC x Gill. (Just a warning, I don't quite like Luna)

I can rp this but i am unaware of this fandom. But i can work with this plot as an oc.

I can rp this but i am unaware of this fandom. But i can work with this plot as an oc.
there's plenty to know about. See the below link and perhaps watch some videos about the game.
It really isn't the most important for me if you know of locations or what not, but I hope you can grow to like one npc before you join the RP. It's a good drive.

guide to Tot:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/933022-harvest-moon-tree-of-tranquility/faqs

brief wiki :
http://harvestmoon.wikia.com/wiki/Harvest_Moon:_Tree_of_Tranquility

Users who are viewing this thread

Back