• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harvest Moon-OOC

No worries, I'm pretty easy-going as I just like people to be happy. But I do hope someone doesn't mind playing an older woman or you're guy is going to have his pick of the young women lol
I was just looking at that ! haha.
It'll have to be a lady willing to get through his meanness to his soft insides... lol

We need some more male characters lol

Well I'm sure they'll be plenty that will be willing to do that. Also this is to everybody, I am all for people plotting relationships such as friendships and other because this RP is based off of that. Of course it will also be fun to have people who don't necessarily like each other also for the drama . My idea is though that the harvest goddess been working overtime trying to protect the land and she is getting sick, so the people have to work extra hard as well as work together in order to restore The land back to its former glory . Let me know what you guys think and if anyone thinks of any more roles I can add, I'm willing to listen to ideas.

Well I'm sure they'll be plenty that will be willing to do that. Also this is to everybody, I am all for people plotting relationships such as friendships and other because this RP is based off of that. Of course it will also be fun to have people who don't necessarily like each other also for the drama . My idea is though that the harvest goddess been working overtime trying to protect the land and she is getting sick, so the people have to work extra hard as well as work together in order to restore The land back to its former glory . Let me know what you guys think and if anyone thinks of any more roles I can add, I'm willing to listen to ideas.

I like this! I find that pre-existing relationships in RP's really make things interesting.
If anyone wants to know the town Drunkard let me know :D

oh do we have a mayor? That could be a role and maybe he can have a assistant

That idea sounds wonderful !

I feel like my girl would probably know you
Pulls up character sheet

Is the pub and the Inn the same place? Cause if so the definitely. If not they can still know each other ofc...
They could be like friends and Richard likes her so he'll give her drinks on the house and stuff... which would make even more sense if she worked there.

OK I am laughing too hard at Alexandra Right now . The nurse May know him if he's ever had be treated for alcohol poisoning
LOL YES.
that would 10/10 have happened.
Maybe they have a jokey relationship but Richard doesn't really like her b/c she is always telling him to stop drinnking

Pulls up character sheet

Is the pub and the Inn the same place? Cause if so the definitely. If not they can still know each other ofc...
They could be like friends and Richard likes her so he'll give her drinks on the house and stuff... which would make even more sense if she worked there.
Haha yeah I just noticed that yeah I think the inn and the pub are the same the rooms i think would upstairs and the pub is down. Just a warning she will flirt when she wants something XD probably how she got the job.

Haha yeah I just noticed that yeah I think the inn and the pub are the same the rooms i think would upstairs and the pub is down. Just a warning she will flirt when she wants something XD probably how she got the job.

I'm pretty sure they are the same building! That's how I imagined it at least

I could totally see that happening, after all she doesn't want any of her patients to end up in the graveyard
Awesome! Sounds good. I have a feeling they will be seeing each other somewhat regularly....even just for bad hangovers lol

LOL That's almost definitely how she got the job. Even though he's the innkeeper you'll probably find him in the pub more often than not haha

Awesome! Sounds good. I have a feeling they will be seeing each other somewhat regularly....even just for bad hangovers lol

LOL That's almost definitely how she got the job. Even though he's the innkeeper you'll probably find him in the pub more often than not haha
haha cool

I have to go swimming you guys! I will be back online later - don't have too much fun without me or my heart will break!

I might check in every now and again from mobile :)

Haza!

Anybody have any cheesy name ideas for a farm name? Trying to decide what to name Rina's farm but I can't decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back