• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hartley University (Revamped Interest Check, Open)

Kio.exe

Road work ahead? Uh, I sure hope it does...

Nothing is forever, live it while you can

• Home.

Welcome to Hartley University, home of the Hawks! Located in scenic River Junction, California, not ten miles from the outskirts of LA, HU offers both small town and big city life! With studies ranging from business to neuroscience to fine arts, Hartley is sure to have a program that suits your interests! We also offer numerous opportunities to study abroad, as well as work-study internships, ensuring that you get the most out of your college experience!

Hartley has state of the art dorming facilities, six division one sports teams and more than 200 clubs and organizations available to you to join!! This paired with a quality education that is sure to get you places in life, HU is the place for you!! We offer numerous financial aid and scholarship opportunities, so don’t hesitate to apply today!!

——————————-
    Hartley University is just how you’d expect a typical American college to be. There are the cliques, the sororities and fraternities, the obnoxious parties. There’s the heavy coursework that you’ll probably push off until the last minute, and the too strict professors who refuse to give extensions. There’s even more than the occasional scandal.

For the students who live on campus, this is especially true. Known for it’s co-ed multi age group room pairings and RAs that get into more trouble than the students they’re supposed to be monitoring, dorms are the center of all of HU’s trouble making.

Your characters will be college age students (18-24), and residents of the dorms. Everything else about them is up to you! Are they studious and serious, overwhelmed by the sheer drama that occurs in the dorm? Are they the wild child of the group, most often the root of said drama? All is welcome and encouraged! With skips ranging from a boring school day to raging parties to illustrious balls, HU will have something for everyone’s writing taste. Will drama arise? Will new friendships form, and old ones crumble—or turn into something more? It’s all up to you!

coded by weldherwings.

Oh my goodness!

Yes honestly! People in Amino Apps are wild. I can only manage 150-250 words consistently multiple times a day [every 30-60min] and even then I'd worry because the other person often types quicker.

Hopefully I can get to 300 per response for this rp bc I've surpassed 300 a few times before.

I’ll have to make a discord, but I’m interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back