• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter

Tolkien-fics

There was one time of day that I was searching here for a Harry Potter roleplay. However, I didn’t feel motivated enough for it back then. But, I am now.

My favourite era to roleplay is golden trio era. However, I am also interested in doing a take on the cursed child. I won’t roleplay fantastic beasts as I don’t like it tbh.

I use OC’s for the roleplays I’m in, but I’ll do OC x Canon. It’s been a while since I’ve roleplayed this, so my OC’s may be a bit rusty.

I don’t do script, only descriptive at at least 3+ lines on mobile.

Let me know if you’re interested!

I'm interested in brainstorming some ideas with you. I cannot send you a message since I'm a new user, so can you message me? Thank you in advance.

I love Harry Potter it was my favorite book series when I was a kid and I watched the movies every year ^^ I have a half dragon half human character I wanted to use, so it's not gross let's say some dragons can shapeshift

Users who are viewing this thread

Back