• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry potter with a cool baby nomad

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
j.e.s.t.e.r j.e.s.t.e.r

Lucius was looking around at textbooks curiously while his wife was looking at wands and he let his son get clothes Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. When he left with the pile of books he saw a blonde woman delivering a wagon full of owls to Eyelops and new pets like cats, toads and others.Even kneazles. “If my luck couldn't get any better.” He said with a smirk and walked over to her. He then tapped the shoulder of the woman. "Come here often old friend?" Nancy turned around and smiled "Oh it's just you lucius." The woman said and hugged him "Oh i'm sorry for the smell.."
"Not a problem Nancy..i know you traveled a ways to give us these owls..and apparently kneazles..By the way my son is entering Hogwarts If i pay in advance may he... Lucius asked, pointing to the owls.
"Oh of course Luci.." "I told you not to call me that in public.." he said annoyed and Nancy laughed "Oh and let me into...duce.." Nancy went quiet realizing someone was missing from her sight. "Christina..where did you go?" Lucius then felt a tug and he looked down. He saw a small girl trying her best at a curtsy but stumbling "H-h-hello My name is Christina Conlin..” This triggered a feeling in Lucius. She looks so sweet and like such an innocent creature, it drives him insane thinking that Nancy's daughter will be rubbing elbows with riffraff like the Weasleys, or abominations like the mud-bloods and half-bloods. Narcissa would adore her. Beg Draco to court her to be a mother in law to this angel.

Nancy sighed in relief she wasnt in her wampus form "Chrissy dear how about you get your robes."
Chrissy nods and goes into madams. Lucius chuckles "A shy one?" he asked and Nancy nodded "Well around people, yes.. when i told her she was being transferred to Hogwarts she was excited cause i had friends here..but when she realized she had to make friends that weren't family..let alone animals..it took some convincing to get her out of her other form.Let alone her room." Lucius nodded and knew that she would be bullied and hoped Draco would protect her.

Christina entered the place and it was filled with robes repairing themselves and ironing themselves. “Ah, another witch going to hogwarts? Got the lot here --two young men being fitted up just now, in fact.” She said gently scooting the shy miss onto a stool next to the boys. In the back of the shop, a boy with a pale, pointed face was standing on a footstool while a second boy pinned up his long black robes. Madam Malkin stood her on a stool between the trio. Malkin slipped a long robe over her head, and began to pin it to the right length. "C-can i order yarn here too?" She asked her country new yorken accent slipping out and Malkin nodded. "Oh, course dear! Ill let you pick out some after your fitting! We support crafters here."

Cam was scared, and had no idea what to expect for Hogwarts, but Hagrid comforted them, so, she went into the fitting shop. seeing it all, she almost ran outside. there were a lot of people there, though that wasn’t a good comparison for Cam, considering she preferred 0 human communication whatsoever.

When Draco saw Chrissy, he wondered about her, considering there aren’t many new york accents in England. he decided to get to know her better to figure out her accent. besides, she was cute. added plus.

Last edited:
Harry was done with his robes and went to wait for Cam.. his new friend. Yes it took a while to talk to them however At least they are are on some grounds of friendship.

Chrissy glanced at the more prettier robes. and then saw the cutest mint green dress and Madam malkin saw her eyes to it and smiled. "Sorry dear but we have to stick what we have on your list." She said as she was almost finished with her robes. " There.. And if it makes you feel better i embrodied a yellow carnation into them." Chrissy smiled and said "Thank you." And was about to pick up her basket of yarn.

Last edited:
Draco watched Chrissy from a distance as she pointed out the mint dress hanging on the far wall. Personally, he hated the dress, but he would keep it in mind to give to her. He watched as she reached for the basket of yarn.

Cam slowly walked up to the older lady running the shop. she turned around to great her. “oh, hello! are you going to hogwarts?” she asked. ‘this is probably madam malkin’ she thought, looking up at her. “y..yes, i’m going to h-hogwarts..”

When finished she hops off and smiled seeing the robes fold and go into her basket with a pink bow and she handed a floating bag Infront of her 10 galleons for the yarn and the robes. "Thank you miss." She said with a smile and walked to her mother and her strange friend. Lucius saw her and nodded to her and knew when his son gets finished they can introduce their children. "So Chrissy.. how are you enjoying Diagon alley?" He asked "Good. Are you here to go to Hogwarts?" She asked and That made Lucius chuckle. "My son is and he would like you..Nancy are you sure this sweet one came out of you?" He teased which he got a glare. "Last time i checked she took 5 hours and weighed 12lbs 5 ounces..Chrissy how about you read your list to see if we got everything." Chrissy nodded pulling out a pink sequin backpack and pulling out a list. "Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. uniform. First-year students will require: 1. Three sets of plain work robes (black) check..2. One plain pointed hat black for day wear" she pointed to her head which Nancy gently took off and into her bag gently. "3. One pair of protective gloves dragon hide or similar 4. One winter cloak black, silver fastenings. Please note that all pupils' clothes should carry name tags" Nancy nodded at the list counting what she got at the store. "Okay.. they are not specific on the hide.. anything else dear." Nancy asked and chrissy looked at her list again. "Course books..All students should have a copy of each of the following: The Standard Book of Spells Grade 1 by Miranda Goshawk,A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot,Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling,A Beginners' Guide to Transfiguration by Emetic Switch, One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore,Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger,Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander best book.. and The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble wait.. wheres chadwhicks charms?" Nancy sighs "I told you not to bring those.. Oh well scoot off to get those and stay where i can see you..After your books we need to register your wand."

A nervous boy walked into the malkins with his grandmother and was on the chubby side a little as he stood next to Cam. "Hello. you going to Hogwarts too?" He asked "Im so nervous about going.. but i wanna make Grandma proud of me.."

Last edited:
“oh, well great! here, let’s get you fitted!” madam malkin said. “o-okay..” Cam said, still skeptical. they slowly stepped up onto the stool. a few minutes later, madam malkin showed her a dark blue, so dark it’s almost black, set of robes. “t..thank you ma’am!” she squeaks out, then runs outside. “got ‘em?” Hagrid asked in his gruffy voice. “yup.” Cam responded, already headed toward the book store.

Draco walks into the bookstore behind Chrissy, prepared to enlighten her with her knowledge of the bookstore and magic, even though it is only their first year. “Hello! I’m draco! what’s your name?“ he asks, excited to brag to her about his pure-blood-ness, and his knowldedge.

Last edited:
"Christina..Conlin. Im from America." She said shyly looking at the books trying to find whats on her list. She blinked looking at a book called 'charm your own cheese' and giggles lightly at it and puts it back. She looked at Draco and her mark of a wampus was on her neck. She saw her favorite book beauty and the beast and quickly put that in her bag along with her new books to bring to the counter. She noticed the blonde was following her some type of puppy and looked at him. as she grabs a book on a jinxes for the jinxed "In case i get bullied.." she mumbles.. and almost bumps into Neville long bottom. "Sorry.." they said in unison and before Nevile could help they saw draco and backed off to the other side of the store making chrissy confused.

Last edited:
Cam walked over to the large bookstore and grabbed her list from her small backpack strewn across her shoulder. they saw 3 people within her immediate view : a shorter boy with brown curly hair, a tall boy with slicked back blonde hair, and a petite girl with long brown hair, so dark some would even call it black. she walked over to the section labeled : schoolbooks and grabbed all of the books on her list, then went over to the fantasy YA section and grabbed a couple books, then took them over to the cash register and bought them, all the while avoiding the other children until Draco came up to them.

”hey, who are you?” Draco asked her. “m-my name is Cam” She said. ’hmm.‘ he thought, ‘she seems scared.’ He wondered why, but maybe it was just her personality, she seemed quite shy. yeah, that was probably it. “where are you from?” he asks, putting his arm around her neck. “Ame-america..” she responds. still scared. hmm.. “oh, do you want a friend?” he asks, glaring at her, daring her to say no. “n-no thanks..” she responds. hmm, seems like she didn’t get it. “are you a pureblood?” he asks, genuinely interested. “n-no..halfblood..” “oh, bye.” he says, then walks away. halfbloods stink. she didn’t even know who he was! good riddance.

Last edited:
When done she put her books in her bag and began to scoot to where her mother and the mysterious man is but now there was a woman as well talking to her mother. Nancy smiled at her daughter. "Chrissy These are the Malfoys.. Remember when mama said she was gonna find friends to protect you while I was finding your father?" Chrissy nodded Petting her barn owl "Well mama might have found him and hes after you...so mama made a deal with mr Malfoy to have you marry his son...to protect you while i-" "But i wanna yell at daddy too!" Chrissy protested and Nancy sighed "I know..But mommy cant risk you and your impulsive ancient magic. Lucius is a great Wizard and agreed to teach you to calm it down for school. Promise me you will be a good girl." With a nod Nancy kisses her head takes the now empty wagon and leaves. Narcissa gently pets her head and smiled "How about we enjoy somthing you like for dinner to welcome you.." Chrissy sniffled and tried to smile "C-can we have pizza?" She asked and Narcissa nodded. "Oh and Draco look... the nice lady gave you an owl." She said pointing at an Eagle owl hooting at the Barn owl.

Hagrid smiled seeing harry and Cam got all their things and treated them to icecream Hagrid was even more proud that Cam came out of their shell and offered to pay for their treat.

Cam realized Hagrid thought she was coming out of their shell. 'why does he think that i just buy cheap ice cream for them, that he thinks that I am getting used to them?' she thought. it took more then that for her to get used to people, if at all.

Draco walked toward the owl and put his hand out to it. "oh, pretty!" he says, forcing himself to sound appreciative. even though he was 'perfect' and wanted everyone else to know that, he could at least act like he wanted the owl.

Eventually Hagrid dropped off Cams parents at their vacation spot where the father was still worried about his baby girl being so far away at a secretive school that he cant brag about. "Jacob it will be fine.." Eliza said trying to calm him down. "I went there and She will be okay.." "w-well what if they bully her because of me.." Jacob said sadly and Eliza knew that topic was sensative and she hugs her husband. " There are other kids with parents like us..and some with...old fashioned views.. And the teachers take bullying seriously when informed. So Relax..She will do fine.." "Well what if someone corrupts her..ill never.." "Neither will i forgive that person either.. but we have to have trust in Cam okay?" They see Hagrid bring Cam back with their things and Hagrid smiled. "Got em all set for Hogwarts.. Heres their ticket.. and where to go.

At the malfoy manor chrissy was intimidated by all the 'rich people' stuff and began to grow shy and timid. Narcissa looked up a cookbook to give their house elf while Lucius had an idea. "Draco How about you show our guest the garden and play with her while we prep dinner?" He suggested

"hi mom, hi dad." Cam said as they walked up to them. "hello,honey." Jacob says. "This is all i will see of you before i go to school.." Cam says sadly. "You'll do fine,remember, i went there?" "yeah..but.." she looks up. "what was it like for you?"

"okay! the garden is beautiful." draco told chrissy. he took her the long way to the garden, making sure to stop and talk about every. single. thing. he loved to show off all of his family's riches.

Eliza then frowned and sighed "I guess youre old enough now to know.. When i went to hogwarts.. there was a student that was doing bad things to be the most powerful wizzard in the world.Many people werre with him..many against him..it caused a war..After i met your father i was part of it. I lost so many friends..then a little boy called Harry Potter stopped him in his tracks.We rejoiced that day. If you ever meet him try to be his friend.. without him.. you wouldnt be alive.."

Chrissy was looking around and smiled at the peacocks and nodded at them in respect. "Wow this place is so big my pet knarl would get lost in here.Shame i couldnt bring him.. Mom said only a cat an owl or a toad. So i brought Angel with me. I couldnt even bring my winged horse with me.." What she didnt know was that she was saying things.. draco didnt own but she did. She thought it was normal for wizards to own exotic animals and protect them from no majs/muggles but now that she looked around she saw she might be one of few.. "Wait.. you dont have a winged horse? Or knarls?...w-what about a kelpie roomate?"

"I heard of him. He was with us when we went to the Weasleys." cam says, recalling it like a distant memory. ”i’ll try..” They say skeptical. she was never very good at people in general.

“oh, wow, i don't have those!“ Draco told her. then continued on the tour. when they got to the gold-plated vault entrance, he stopped and told her all about how it was the most gold anyone had used for anything in the world, hoping to impress her. He wasn't sure if it worked, but he tried anyways.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back