• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter: The Third Wizarding War

Alces

1998 - Voldemort is defeated, but his reign of terror didn't go completely unnoticed by the muggle populace. The existence of wizards becomes a popular new conspiracy theory.

2007 - A video of a wizard performing magic is recorded on somebody's cell phone. Suddenly every muggle with a story about an encounter with magic (whether they once dated a witch or saw a flying car over a train station) can now tell the world without sounding quite as insane as they would have before.

2008 - A witch, Hyacinth Jones, openly declares the existence of magic, with proof, to a stunned audience. She's promptly arrested by the Ministry of Magic, but that doesn't change the fact that the magical community's cover is irrevocably blown.

2009 - Desmond Rowes becomes the second member of the magical community to 'go public', and evades arrest by effectively arguing that he hasn't broken the Statute of Secrecy because there was no longer any secret to risk exposing.

2012 - The Statute of Secrecy is finally officially abolished, due to the fact that it wasn't doing a thing at this point anyway.

2013 - A group of wizards, concerned about the effects of integration with Muggle culture, begin anonymously killing muggles in order to threaten the peace between the two communities. Unfortunately, it works. The muggles turn on magic users, forcing them to defend themselves, often violently.

2014 - The Muggle Prime Minister declares war on Wizarding Britain.

Hello! Bumblebri and I are looking for 4 more players who don't mind playing multiple OCs and are okay with a hell of a lot of world-building.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let @Alces know we've got our four winners and you'll see details I'm sure tomorrow for character posting/initial post.

Thanks for expressing interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back