• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"why should I remove it? it's not a lot and it's not killing anything" Olivia made the very dumb mistake of trying to argue and was going to regret it later. "so i ACCIDENTALLY came down stairs though, not like I spoiled anything!"

Sean nods at that."Dogs are awesome after all." He smiles at her, he watches as an owl drops a package at Ruby's feet from Nick which held sweets and a scarf and a merry Christmas letter."Well, seems you've got a gift." He chuckled a little.

"I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there were more students without parents, but wouldn't you have other family who could take you in?" Violet asks, wrapping her cloak better around herself, the cloak she's wearing is torn, but has a small crest still visible "Anyway, I better get back to the library." she says walking off again.

Sirius hears a car arrive and he sighs "I swear Olivia, remove the makeup or I'll do it for you." he says "Harry go downstairs, your sister's being stubborn.".

Harry heads downstairs while fixing his hair and he greets Remus with a hug before he stops, running over to hug his parents tightly.

Ruby picks up the present and smiles "Guess so, I got a sweater and potion ingredient box from my uncle and aunt." she says, she tucks the present under her arm "I'll open it inside."

Esme watches after her, before getting up as well and heading inside to get warm. Hopefully she made a new friend. Hopefully.

Olivia groans "jeez okay!!" she went to the bathroom and washed off her makeup mumbling and complaining. "can i come downstairs now or is THAT illegal too?" she said giving more attitude to her godfather.

"Depends on whether or not you're going to give this attitude to our guests." Sirius says "Now they already know how you can be, so I wouldn't be expecting a hug from Lily and James." he adds, they could probably hear her from downstairs too. Harry mumbles a sorry about Olivia's behavior, he didn't get it, first she was rude and insulted the entire Slytherin house, including the head of house and then she started making a fool of herself snd now she's rude to the person who raised them.

Sean walks around the property with her, he does stop when it begins snowing outside."Probably shouldn't be out here too much longer then unless you want a snowball fight." He snickers at her."So who's it from?" He asks her.

Olivia waited in her room to gather her emotions together before deciding to come down. She finally came downstairs seeing her parents and was in shock, she didn't know how to process or react to this. "I..."

"Young lady! You're supposed to have more manners then that!" Lily scolds Olivia "Giving your godfather an attitude, not to mention arguing! What eleven year old even wears makeup, you weren't raised like that!"
Harry simply hides his face in his hands, this was emberrassing as hell, he actually should've expected this from Sirius, since they wanted to see their parents so badly.

"It's from Nick." Ruby says and she looks at Storm before whistling "Storm's getting tired so that's good." she says, they probably should get inside though "And I can't make any snowballs with my hands right now, so I'll pass on the snowball fight."

Olivia gulps nervously "y-yes m-ma'am. I am so so sorry. I promise i'll be better swear on my life" She blushed red and a little embarrassed but mostly felt guilty and ashamed.

Sean does flick some snow at her with a chuckle but starts to go back up the path to get to the school."It is cold out here, could warm up in the great hall." He pets Storm."Nice." He tells her.

Storm moves away once he goes to pet her, growling before running ahead "She still doesn't like you enough to let you pet her." Ruby says as she starts walking back to the castle, she would probably make herself comfortable in her common room.

Lily sighs "And I heard you insulted the entire Slytherin house before you even got sorted, what were you thinking, how are you supposed to make friends with anyone after you did that?" she asks. James shakes his head, while he didn't like Snape that didn't mean he hated everyone in that house, they just needed the right guidance.

Sean raised a brow."Then I'm not throwing the stick for hee next time if that's how she's gonna be, she sure is alot like you." He puts his hands in his pockets and gets to one of the entrances to go inside the school.

"but dad you and sirius used to do way worse stuff when you were in school" Olivia protested trying to make her case knowing it wouldn't play well for her.

"We pranked one person! Not insult the entire house!" James tells her "And your mother wasn't involved in that, so don't you dare say that again!". Lily stands up "I wouldn't be surprised if Sirius tells you to stay at school next vacation, no manners at all." she says and she ruffles Harry's hair "And we got a present, one for each of you, but clearly Olivia doesn't want hers."

"We pranked more people, but yes, we generally only pranked one Slytherin." Sirius says "Now as punishment you can do chores the entire vacation."

Ruby rolls her eyes "She's just protective of me." she says and grabs his arm so he stops, using her magic to make a snowball, but before she can disarm the trap a few first years run out, getting covered in paint, glitter and feathers "And we can keep walking." she says, looking at Sean with a smile as she walks to the castle with Storm.

Sean looked to her when she grabbed him but he didn't expect those students getting pranked."Was this you or the twins?" He followed her inside."Only natural for dogs to be like that." He tells her.

olivia sighs "you know? i don't really feel like celebrating right now. sirius can I just go back to my room?" she asked feeling upset and very very guilty.

"And you can't do chores if you're in your room." Sirius deadpans "Plus we have guests, so the answer would still be no."

"I recognize my own planning." Ruby says "I didn't put it up there, probably the twins then, they got a sneak peak in my planning book.", Storm bounces over to the headmistress and sits down "Good morning Ruby and Sean, out for a walk I see." McGonagall greets them.

"I really am not feeling up to being social, it's not personal. I just don't want my upset mood to ruin everyone's good time. and chores? why am I doing chores?!" Olivia did her best to speak calm and cool but her hands were shaking and she felt like she couldn't breathe.

"Because of your attitude, now go set the table." Sirius tells her, Harry just tries to hide his face somewhere and he mumbles "Why am I not an only child...", sure he liked having a sister, just not right now, when she's being difficult about everything.

Lily sighs and she pulls on Olivia's cheek "And that's enough of that young lady, Sirius raised you and all you do is cause him trouble, what if we had been here earlier huh? Then you would've ruined the surprise."

"ow! NO!" olivia goes quiet feeling bad she said no. "i-i'm sorry" she said quietly. "p-please I-I need space, I c-can't breathe" She slightly hyperventilated and already felt guilty. She wished they would stop talking about because it made her feel worse every time.

Sean pulls his gloves off once they were inside to warm up."McGonagall." He greets her, he glanced at Ruby."We thought fresh air would be good and stretching our legs and the dog too." He explains.

"I do hope you're behaving Sean, last you some of those pranks and the twins did went a bit far." McGonagall tells Sean and she looks at the two "Try not to catch a cold you two." and she walks off. Ruby pets Storm "Well I'm off to my common room, see ya." she says and heads towards the dungeons.

"Ungrateful." James mumbles as Lily let's her go "Fine, go." Sirius says and he sighs, he just wanted one peaceful vacation with the two, was that too much to ask "We'll stay at school next time, don't worry." Harry says and he opens his presents.

Olivia runs up to her room packing a bag and hyperventilating badly. She couldn't control the panic attack no matter how hard she tried. SHe ended up hyperventilating so hard she passed out on the floor upstairs causing a loud thud.

Sean just sheepishly smiles at them when she brought up the pranks though he waved fo Violet when she said she was leaving, he would go and find Violet to find out what she was up to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back