• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter RP (Looking for Hermione or a Female OC!)

Spidermanshark2

Is that all you got? Guess it's my turn...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey guys, it's me again. I am here since COVID-19 has made us all home-bound, I went and started watching some movies and I forgot how much I loved the Harry Potter series. I'm not one for fantasy, but something like Harry Potter just completely flips that around for me. As the title states, I am here looking for a Harry Potter RP, looking for someone who could play Hermione or a female OC for my male OC (As a note right here, my OC is based on Harry Potter himself... But, with some differences. As my preferences below will show, I don't like to play canon characters).

Important Notes:
- I only play as male
- Regarding me only playing as male, to add, I only do M x F.
- I don't play canon. I've changed my last reply to this, so here's something to know: Please, don't ask if I'll play canon, because the obvious answer if you read the thread is an obvious NO.
- Don't expect me to write you a novel... Or much more than a paragraph. There are personal reasons. If you're interested and we talk, I'll explain further.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back