• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter RP (Always open)

I have a name for different RP (As you can see in my first post) so yeah, the title.

So 4 of us shall choose a Title for our play?

I'd like to pick a name for each part of play... like each volume of a series. For example if my idea is accepted I'd call it;

"First rate negotiation"

or

"Meet the Troll"

or

"Witchcraft & Wizardry: Some Start!"

or

"Witchcraft & Wizardry: Awesome Start!"

So 4 of us shall choose a Title for our play?

I'd like to pick a name for each part of play... like each volume of a series. For example if my idea is accepted I'd call it;

"First rate negotiation"

or

"Meet the Troll"

or

"Witchcraft & Wizardry: Some Start!"

or

"Witchcraft & Wizardry: Awesome Start!"

I don't mind that, that's a good idea actually. but I;m a little bit confused as to who is a member for the lack of replies in the OOC thread. Do you mind tag people there for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
is there specific ooc threads for each of these rps? just wondering because im not sure which one im in if there is lol

people, help me out here. If you are interested and haven't got assigned a RP yet, raise your hand or something.

Osthavula Osthavula I'm just curious, will the North American school of Ilvermony of North America be included in either version of the RP? :3 Since it *is* canon.

Osthavula Osthavula I'm just curious, will the North American school of Ilvermony of North America be included in either version of the RP? :3 Since it *is* canon.
I'm not too familiar with Ilvermony so I didn't include it. As for the RP idea with a more detailed background, it doesn't make sense to send so many students all the way to North America and back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back