• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter RP (Always open)

Osthavula

Deliciously insightful one
Hey! So I'm a fan of Harry Potter (mostly the books) and I really really want to do Harry Potter RP. I don't do canon though. Also third person perspective, write at least a paragraph, no god mod, readable grammar, etc. etc.

However, I don't want too many people in a group so it won't stop when one of the many people stop posting. I'm taking 3-4 people for a group for one RP, but I can make several HP RP groups.

If you are interested, please post in this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I have a RP that I did in the past I wish to revive. Take this into consideration if you are interested?

It took place in future where another war happened after Harry Potter's time, so the heros back then were mentioned but no longer with us. Hogwarts were left in ruins as well as Beauxbatons and Durnstrang, some parts were barred and blocked off while at least half of the school were renovated. The three schools took turn to house the students (not a lot of them, after a horrible war) every term. 

We are RP as hogwarts student, here witnessing the rebuild of the wizard world, perhaps uncover some secrets hidden in the ruins, or conflicts arising from the remaining wizards.

Now I have this character called Carmen, a girl who is acting mature for her age, a rather serious and hard working character, that has a obsrvant and inquisitive side to her. Despite the deep caring to her friends, she was awkward in expressing it in words. Eager to explore the ruins, she showed a side of her that tends to ignore rules as well.

There was also a young professor that teaches potions that she drew close to. (My plan is for them to be platonic) which is the reason why it is hard to revive this rp I think. This professor character is another character that, because I like him so much, was borrowed from my very first proper rp.

If you decide that you can help me do this, I offer my deepest gratitude. You don't know how much this would mean to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone who expressed interest, again I thank you.

Even if you don't, I wish you happy RPing.

Created Groups OOC Page:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be to late to be interested as well? I have wanted to do a HP role play for awhile and have a good character concept in mind I have been nursing.

Would it be to late to be interested as well? I have wanted to do a HP role play for awhile and have a good character concept in mind I have been nursing.

It is not late but I will open a new group for it. We wait for at least one more person to start it.

Can I hear your idea?

It is not late but I will open a new group for it. We wait for at least one more person to start it.

Can I hear your idea?

It would be a male character who comes from a pureblood family that had a long line of Slytherins. However, he was put in Gryffindor. Over adventurous personality and generally amiable he has a lot of problems with the others in his house and authority. I could change it around to fit the role play back story more. I would intend to balance the rebellious actions with a genuine good natured attitude outside of the family inherited self disgust for his own house. It was inspired by my pottermore results actually, so I have a rough idea for a good guy rebel character. I am a bit rusty at roleplaying but I do generally write over a paragraph, and could flesh him out more if you like the idea of him.

It would be a male character who comes from a pureblood family that had a long line of Slytherins. However, he was put in Gryffindor. Over adventurous personality and generally amiable he has a lot of problems with the others in his house and authority. I could change it around to fit the role play back story more. I would intend to balance the rebellious actions with a genuine good natured attitude outside of the family inherited self disgust for his own house. It was inspired by my pottermore results actually, so I have a rough idea for a good guy rebel character. I am a bit rusty at roleplaying but I do generally write over a paragraph, and could flesh him out more if you like the idea of him.

Definitly think and flesh him out as we wait then. How about background? How do you want it to be set?

I like your plot. May I join?

How old is your character? I'd like to play the same age. I prefer a girl who is mostly lazy but witted. She likes spells and detective work. She is from a completely non magical family and doesn't like to call people other that witches and wizards muggles. From her point of view they are just normal.

I'm already in the revival rp but I'm up for also being in a regular one xD I have too much time on my hands.

Definitly think and flesh him out as we wait then. How about background? How do you want it to be set?

I like the idea for a revival and to flesh him out further I would need to know which one you intend to go with. As the back story will have to take in consideration all of the destruction of the wizarding world. 

As for his personality, I am working on it as we speak.

Alright, can we open a less confusing oc with the story and a skeleton to get to work on this?

Alright @Ninkette013@Matroushka I think we can be one group, and @Anyone Online and @Dxfoe could be in one group. Is that okay?

For @Ninkette013 and @Matroushka, we can adapt the background, but I'm not going to use the same character again. The age will be depending on when you want to start them as, first year or older.

As for @Anyone Online@Dxfoe Just a regular one after Harry Potter era then? Anything you want to add?

Thanks! I think first years are natural although they are just too young to be funny... so shall we play teachers too? To start with; I suggest a troll problem? Like they find out trolls gathering nearby for some mischief then they should decide whether to fight or negotiate. Lol, lets have a chat with a troll!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back