• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Roleplay (OPEN)

I would like to try an Oc x OC Harry Potter roleplay. I'm fairly new to the series and I have just finished reading the 4th book, so when we roleplay, please try not to give any spoilers ^^. Our characters will start their first year of going to Hogwarts and meet each other on the train.

Rules:
Be literate or semi-literate; I'm semi-lit
Be active
Don't beg me for a reply; I get easily distracted
Have proper grammar

Comment or PM me if you're interested :)

Last edited:
Hey!
I'm interested.
I'll do my best not to give any spoilers and will probably encourage you to read it every so often (even the sad parts....... of course there are sad parts, this is a book/movie series we're talking about)

Hey!
I'm interested.
I'll do my best not to give any spoilers and will probably encourage you to read it every so often (even the sad parts....... of course there are sad parts, this is a book/movie series we're talking about)
Hey there! also, im looking for multiple people to roleplay with so if you'd be down then perhaps we could roleplay too?

I'd be interested, but only as a 1x1. Sorry, group rps make me very nervous. I would love to do this with you. As I am unable to send messages until I hit a 10 post quota, could you please message me? Thanks!

Hello! I would definitely be interested both as a 1x1 or small group if that's still open. To be totally honest though I prefer 1x1. its been a while since I read the books but I'm still game. and I promise no spoilers

I would like to try a Harry Potter roleplay. But we won't be playing canon characters. I would like for us both to be OCs. Basically, we will start as first years and just go through the year at Hogwarts. Our OCs will meet for the first time and become good friends (or love interests).

I'm fairly new to the series and I'm currently reading the third book, so when we roleplay, try not to give any spoilers ^^. I would like someone who can write 3+ lines, since that's the amount that I can do. Comment or PM me if you're interested :)
I'm always down for a HP RP, but I've had to take a break from 1x1s because I'm busy trying to kickstart some groups. I have two HP/Hogwarts RPs here and here if you would like to join! The first one is only four and the second is probably going to be around four as well.

I would like to try a Harry Potter roleplay. I would like to do either Canon x OC or OC x OC. Whatever the case, I would prefer to play as my OC.

I'm fairly new to the series and I'm currently reading the 4th book, so when we roleplay, please try not to give any spoilers ^^. I would like someone who can write 3+ lines, since that's the amount that I can do. Comment or PM me if you're interested :)
I am interested if you still need a parter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back