• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

Tilting her head as she looked at him, she watched him try and sit up, causing her to frown. Leaning over to help him with his button, the weight of the emotions on her face changed it to look quite different from the man's behind her, even if they did have similar appearances.

"Eric, I really think you should have a drink. And eat something, you look really pale."

She said, the worry clear in her tone as she held her hand to his forehead. Getting a house elf to deliver both, she brought a glass of water to his lips, slowly tilting it to allow him to drink.

"Get him a tonic." She half snarled at the poor elf, causing it to flinch. She could become quite hostile when she was concerned about him, but she'd apologize later.

Drinking the water he was offered. He felt much better already.
Smiling at her. "Thanks." Looking at the food that the Elf brought and started to dig in.
He normally did have manners when he ate but right now, he probably looked like a pig. But he was so hungry.
The last time he ate was probably the day he was poisoned. He remember Madam Pomfritt telling him that he couldn't eat before the poison was out of his body.

He finished up quickly. Thanking both the elf and Lileath. Finding something to clean his mouth with.
Laying down as he felt stuffed.
"Have you seen Ryan or Alex?" he asked sleepy. "The last time I saw Alex when he said he was going to check up on Ryan."
Rubbing his eyes as they were itching, His eyelids felt heavier. "What if something happend to Ryan, when he talked to Wyatt." he mumbled. Taking Lileath's hand in his and stroking it with his tumb. "And Lileath?" closing his eyes. "Ask Madam Pomfritt for something for the pain." And he fell asleep.

"No problem." She replied softly, putting the glass down on the sideboard in case he wanted any more. Daintily eating her sandwich, she knew that her father was most definitely judging his eating, but she dismissed it due to his current state.

"Briefly. We decided to wait until you were better to convene though so we could keep you in the loop."

She explained, saying they were both fine. Saying she'd bring some back when lunch came, he fell asleep and she dragged the covers over him, making sure he was warm. Standing up, she told her father she'd be back later, and he merely said a number to her, causing her to pause.

"You're busy looking after him now Lileath. Is that truly how you envision your entire life?"

He asked and she couldn't deny; the question certainly hit its mark. Glancing back at his sleeping form sadly, she left the room in a far more solemn mood than when she'd entered, slowly trailing to herbology.

The dreams, or more like nightmares was making him sweat and twitch in his sleep.
He had been having those a lot lately. Normally he never had nightmares, but for a while now they had happend every night.
And always when he woke up, he didn't remember anything he had dreamt of.

Rubbing his eyes and yawning. Drying some sweat off at his sheet.
It didn't really help that he was sleeping in clothes. He was pretty warm. Felt like a fever.
SIghing as he still felt tired. But all he could think about was having Lileath in his arms.
It was good that she atleast was attending some classes.

This was a crazy year. She was glad that Ryan and Alex were okay.
And speaking of the devil(s), they both came into my room.
Clearing their throat. He sat up in a sitting position and they both sat down beside him at his bed.

"How are you feeling?" Alex asked with a concerned look.
"Feelings like I got run over by a truck." he tried to smile. Reaching for the water glass. Drinking the rest of it.
"Well, Wyatt and Ryan is still friends. So we can work on that." Alex took his hand on Ryan's shoulder and shook him a little.
Ryan nodded without saying a word. He looked so worried. Eric tried to smile at him.
"I'm okay. I'm getting better." Looking into Ryan's eyes.
"Great. Something you need?" Eric shook his head as Alex asked.
"We will give you some time to rest." Ryan finally said something.
"Okay, but visit me later." Taking his hand through his hair and yawning.
Alex nodded. "Some of us need to attend classes." Winking at him.
Eric chuckled. "True enough. See you later." Watching them as they walked out of the room.
Taking off his shirt as he felt too hot.

Voldemort watched him thrash about in the bed, knowing he was having a nightmare but decided not to stop it. He doubted Eric would appreciate him dropping a bucket of water on his head, even if it might cool him off. Or being woken up in any capacity by him really, even if it was gently. If he really wanted to wind him up he could pretend to be Lileath, but he didn't fancy getting dragged into the bed. He wasn't like Dumbledore after all.

Sensing him waking up and being rather bored, he tested his ability to turn himself into a moth, rather delighted at the results as he observed himself in the mirror. Looking over as two other teenagers entered, he quickly dismissed them after realising who they were. Although he was tempted to shift back and terrify them, he refrained from doing so, thinking it might draw attention to the room.

Eric had obviously thought he'd left due to taking his shirt off, so he glared at him with the greatest deadpan stare he could manage as a moth before sitting in the windowsill. The breeze was quite nice and he half dozed off, basking in the warm sunshine.

He suddenly remember The Dark Lord being here earlier, and wondered where he had went off to.
He had probably left when Eric was sleeping, so he dismissed the thought.

Taking his book and settling down in bed. Starting to read, just to make the time go.
Coughing some blood but ignoring it.

He tried to focus on the words in the book, but his thought drifted elsewhere.
Thinking about his mother, that she wanted him to visit when his father was at work.
So clearly hadn't his father forgiven him yet, and maybe he never would.
It was stupid to just get angry over him getting in contact with his grandparents.
He knew that his father really hated this world.
But it was sick that his mother that was muggleborn, was more okay with the whole situation.
Some of him also understood what his father was going through. He disliked his own parents because they would never accept his wife. And there was nothing wrong about Eric's mother, except that she was muggle born. He had never met a nicer, caring and hardworking woman.

He sighed and thought about his grandparents. Hoping that he would meet them soon.
Really wanted to build a relationship with them, and give them a good impression.
Hoping that he would live up to their expectations.

Opening one eye as he heard coughing, Eric didn't seem to be in any real danger so he ignored it, but he did fly over to see what he was attempting to read. Studying it as he perched on the edge of his headboard, he knew he'd freak Eric out some chronic if he shifted back there, making it very tempting, but another knock on the door distracted him. Realising it was Lileath with his potion he refrained from mentally complaining about how many visitors he had as he flew to the door, shifting back and earning several outraged gasps from Eric in the process.

"What have you said to him this time?" She asked, looking half bemused as she sat down on Erics bed, handing him his potion and explaining how he was meant to take it. He looked slightly better than earlier which was great, so she figured he might have let him get some sleep at least. She'd of asked him to leave except he was too paranoid about someone trying to kill him, and Voldemort pointed out to Eric that he was likely going to be keeping an eye on him until he got better.

"Well if the idea of spending a week locked in a room with you doesn't speed up his recovery nothing will."

She replied back sarcastically, grinning at him slightly as he chuckled.

Jumping as Voldemort appeared in front of him. Not screaming or making any sound.
But he ended up throwing his book at him in shock.
Straightening up and clearing his throat. "Have you been here all this time?"
Looking down at himself with no shirt on.
"I'm..ehm.. Sorry for throwing the book at you." picking the book up nervously.

Taking the potion from Lileath. Drinking it as fast as possible. Making weird faces as it tasted horrible.
Setting in down on the nightstand with a small pound.
Looking at the two of them.
Shaking his head.
He was totally going to go crazy with both of them watching him.

Slipping into his shoes and walking slowly towards the door. Slightly limping.
But he was getting better, so he didn't see the point hanging out in his room all day.
Especially not with both Voldemort and Lileath.
He opened the door and mumbled. "I'm going to get some fresh air." because yes he really needed it.
His head were boiling with thoughts and feeling anger and frustration build up inside of him.
Sighing and pushing the doorknob down. Walking down the stairs to the common room.
Ignoring everyone staring at him as he limped out the door.

Lileath stood in complete shock as a book bounced off her father's head, before bursting out laughing from the sheer indignation in his expression. She shouldn't of been laughing as he could very easily kill Eric for such an action, and he slowly turned to him with his eyebrows raised, prompting a very swift apology.

Sticking her pointy tongue out at him as Eric shook his head, she was mildly affronted when he left, looking at the door in annoyance. Asking her father whether it was something she did, he shrugged but said he probably needed some space, and she looked at him as if expecting an elaboration.

"As you might've guessed by the book, he hasn't been enjoying my company."

He commented lightly before explaining what'd happened, causing her to nod in understanding. He hadn't told her exactly what he'd said, but the fact they were discussing her was an indication enough. She could always get the information out of Eric, as she had little doubt he'd enjoy the chance to slag him off.

"Let's go out." Voldemort said suddenly and she frowned, saying she'd promised to take Eric out. Saying that he was hardly in a fit state to do so, she was still uncertain when a house elf was taking her back to his castle on the island to get ready. Sighing as she appeared in her room with him nowhere in sight, she got ready as she knew she wasn't likely to be returning until she did so. Not having a clue what he wanted to do, she was even more confused when the elf picked out a ball gown as there wasn't scheduled to be any kind of event today. Putting it on regardless, she allowed the small creature to style her hair and makeup, doing a surprisingly good job.

I'm sorry I'm not there Eric. I hope to be back soon.

She wrote Eric a note and signed it with her love, tapping it with her wand to make it disappear. She wasn't the only one however, and several minutes later another note appeared on his desk; one black and one white, cursive font adorning both.

If it makes you feel any better, she did object to coming due to her promise to you.

Not that it made any difference mind, but I thought you might like to know.

People were watching him as he walked out on the grounds.
Limping and ignoring the glances he got.
Continuing as he was getting closer to the forest.
Sitting down slowly in the gras. Clenching his teeth of the pain.
Laying down, even if he was allergic to gras. It wasn't his biggest worry.

Drifting off, he heared a deep voice talking to him.
"Eric?" someone shaking him. "Are you okay?"
Opening his eyes. It was Hagrid. Sitting up slowly and smiling weakly at him.
"Yes, yes. I'm fine." giving him a fake smile.
"Madam Pomfritt said you were missing." Clearing his throat. "What are you doing her?"
Eric blushed slightly, his point by walking here was that nobody would disturb him.
"I just came here." Itching his neck nervously. "I've been in my room the whole day."
Hagrid shook his head. "That's not good. You aren't well." Bending down.
"What are you doing?" without having the chance to say more.
Hagrid lifted up over his shoulder and started to carry him back to the castle.
"It's Dumbledore's and Madam Pomfritt's orders. You are too sick to be walking. And he needs to ask you some questions."
Carrying him infront of all those people. He was so humiliated, he just wanted to go into a hole in the ground.

Feeling him walk in behind her, she rose and saw him smile as he briefly gazed up and down her once. Holding her around her waist with one arm, he procured a dark mask with the other that'd cover her eyes and nose; not as full on as a death eater mask, but far more intricate with its delicate swirls and patterns. Allowing him to attach it to her face, he did the same, and she chuckled as she finally realised what they were attending.

They quickly both vanished and appeared before what seemed to be closer to a palace than anything else. Looking around at the other couples, they were all dressed extremely fine, various masks on their faces too as they flocked inside.

"We're in Sweden." He explained, not letting go of her as they walked up to and then through the golden gates, the hem of her dress flowing onto the floor. Considering it was him, the dress was surprisingly modest, far more so than many of the outfits in the arched room.

Sarcastically asking her to dance, she jokingly glared at him before beginning to do so; slow at first but eventually building up more speed in line with the music. It was all lovely but she couldn't help wonder why they were there, unless it was to piss off Eric and make him jealous.

"As tempting as that is" He drawled in her ear "I missed you after spending all day with your boyfriend."

Apologizing that he'd felt pressured to watch over him, he shrugged it off, but she thought she knew the real reason. For all his arrogance and self control, if he had to spend any more time listening to Eric's thoughts surrounding her he was likely to strangle him there and then. Continuing to dance together, she tried to dismiss a nagging feeling that something was wrong, but she couldn't identify what it was.

Waking up in the hospital wing.
First not understand where we was. Then remember the whole incident with Hagrid.
"Omg." he whispered to himself.
Jumping slightly as someone spoke. "Wonderful, you are awake!" Dumbledore exclaiming.
"How are you feeling young man? You have had some rough nights lately." Smiling warmly at him.
Eric swallowing hard. "I'm fine, professor. Thanks for asking." Sitting up in his bed.
Almost not feeling the pain anymore.

"The poison is finally out of your body. Madam Pomfritt has worked her wonders."
"If you hadn't walked off, you would have been better earlier. But well, the most important is that you are alright."
Dumbledore playing with a small object in his hand, he couldn't see what it was.
"Yes, absolutely." clearing his throat.
Drinking some water that was standing on the nightstand next to him.

"I need to ask you some questions, if that's alright." Dumbledore asked calmy.
He nodded and sat down the glas.
"Well, Madam Pomfritt said something about finding a naked girl in your bed the earlier night."
Dumbledore cleared his throat and stood up, walking back and forth.
"What happend, may I ask?" Looking at him with a sharp look.
"Ehm.." Eric was blushing and sweating. He didn't want to tell anything about getting raped.
"It was just Sophie." smiling nervously. "We are bestfriends, so she spent the night in my...bed."
Taking his hand through his hair.
"Well, okay." Dumbledore wrinkeling his eyebrows. "You know there are a strict rule for no boys and girls in the same bed?" frowning.
"And especially not in the hospital bed." Having a strict look at him. Eric swallowed nervously.
He nodded fast. "Well, my boy. If that's all that happend.." Muttering something to himself.
"We are going to dicuss your punishment. Both of yours." Having eyecontact for a while, feeling like minutes.
"Well, feel better." Dumbledore shifted from strict to smiling.
Walking off. And Eric let out a breath he didn't even knew he was holding.

Frowning slightly as she sat at one of the tables at the edge of the room, she sipped her glass of wine, feeling a slight buzz from it. Her father had gone to do... something, but he hadn't made it clear what aside from that he'd be back soon and disappearing through a side door. Sighing through her nose, she was startled as an older voice came from a man behind her, and she turned around. He had to have been at least mid-forties, and the leer he was giving her sent shivers up her spine, but she remained composed.

"It pains me to see you so lonely here by yourself. It's not often we get someone so young... unaccompanied."

Swallowing nervously, she wondered where on earth her father had gone. Despite the outfit and the makeup, she didn't look quite like a fully fledged adult, more someone just shy of their second decade. His position behind her left her feeling very weak indeed, and she shook her head at his offer to dance.

"My partner will be back any minute, I'd hate to disappoint him."

She lied, and he smiled wilder, pointing out that what her partner didn't know couldn't hurt him, and that if he valued her so highly he shouldn't leave her alone. As he put his hand out to touch her shoulder, a gloved hand stopped him. Both of them looked up at the same time to see her father's eyes dance with murderous rage even if his face was cold and impassive beneath the dark mask.

"I believe there's been a mistake." He replied, the threat clear as he dropped the other mans hand. Sneering, the other man snatched it back as he whispered she was hardly worth it anyways, the two disappearing with a crack that drew the surprise of several nearby people.

Quickly moving away, she knew he was still furious when he returned, asking if she was alright. Despite being a little shaken up she nodded, and he seemed to relax a fraction as they both sat down together this time.

Thinking about what Dumbledore had said.
Kinda funny he was going to be punished for getting raped.
But whatever. It was better then telling what had really happend.

Turning around and setting his feet down on the floor.
His body wasn't that weak anymore. It felt great.
Smiling to himself as he stood up. He didn't limp as he tried to walk.
He didn't feel dizzy or nauseous. It felt great to be back to normal.

Sitting down at his bed again, as he thought that Madam Pomfritt wouldn't appreciate him walking off again.
Laying back in bed and looking up at the roof.
Wondering where Lileath was.

After some minutes he could hear footsteps. And seeing the shadow of a girl.
Looking up to see Megan. Smiling at her.
"Hi." her voice was soft.
She didn't come any closer. Clearing her throat.
"I... heard what happend to you." her eyes looking at the floor.
"What Sophie did." her mouth moving into a thin line.
"Yeah." Eric just said, he really didn't know what to say actually.
"I'd never except her to do anything like that." swallowing hard.
"She is the nice one of us two." finally looking up at him and blushing.
Eric smiling at her. "True enough." chuckling slightly.
"She is afraid to come talk to you." Tucking her hair behind her ear. "Because of that person making her do it."
Eric nodded understandingly.
"She wasn't supposed to say anything."
It was the first time that he had seen Megan have tairs in her eyes.
"Well I better go, tell me if you need anything." Taking her hands in her back pockets.
Starting slowly to walk away.
"Wait!" Eric shouted after her. She turned around to look at him.
"Do you know who this person is?" looking at her with worried eyes.
She shrugged. "She is too afraid to tell me." giving him a sad look.
He nodded and let her go.

Sipping her glass, she felt a certain pressure on her mind before she fainted, Voldemort realising what must've happened as he stopped her from crashing to the ground. Disappearing with her, she didn't remember anything until she woke up, confused as to why she was in his room. Bolting out of the bed before being hit with a blinding headache, she recoiled back as she held her head.

"Careful. He drugged your drink last night."

He held her gently as she frowned, trying to recall what happened. She remembered dancing and him disappearing, but nothing else, and that troubled her. Stepping away from him, she noticed with a jolt how she was in nothing but a top and pants. Turning away from him to get dressed, the tonic he handed her made her feel far better, and she smiled at him weakly.

"I need to get back to school." She said and he nodded, taking her back to her room at Hogwarts. Except when she looked back at him, Malfoy was stood there instead, causing her to shake her head.

"You'd better hope he's not already in the great hall." She called after him as he vanished into the boys quarters, but given how early it was she doubted it. Knowing Eric had likely gone to the hospital wing for a check-up, she walked there rather swiftly, saying hi to him as she entered.

The night at the hospital wing had been long and boring.
He was still alone, nobody else was sick.
Looking at the pale walls. It was depressing in here

The sunlight shining inside. Making him put a smile on his face.
Closing his eyes so they were half-open because of the bright light.

Seeing Lileath entering the room made him forget about all his worries.
"Hi." looking at her. Studying her body from top to toe.

"How are you?" She asked, sitting on the edge of his bed. She knew he'd scanned her, and she couldn't help but feel slightly odd; not about him, but just in general. A horrible feeling crept up on her that she didn't actually trust her father all that much, but she didn't mention it.

"Did you get my note?" She followed up with, not wanting to tell him what he already knew. Apologising for her absence, she said that her father wished to go dancing, although she was extremely vague about it and wouldn't quite meet him in the eye.

«I’m better.» smiling at her.
«No, I didn’t go back to my room.» blushing slightly at what he was about to say. «Ehm, when I got outside, I met Hagrid and he kinda carried me inside over his shoulder...» itching his neck embarrased.
Dragging her closer to him, making her lay down next to him. Holding around her. Putting his cheek beside her’s.

“It’s okay. I understand.” kissing her cheek.
He didn’t feel like talking about the meeting with Dumbledore, it made him feel uncomfortable.
“How was it? Was it a nice party?” Trying to get eyecontact with her while she told about going dancing with her father. He had no luck.

Turning his body against her. Touching the fabric of her shirt on her stomach. Feeling her waist and down to her hips.
“Is something wrong?” Planting a kiss on her forhead.

Seeing his embarrassment, she thought it made him quite cute and was more than happy to cuddle up with him. Something was nagging her but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was, and for one of the first times she wished her father wasn't actually around.

"It was okay." She answered hesitantly and began telling him about the guy that'd harassed her, and how she'd later on feinted in the night. When she trailed off he pulled her towards him and she curled up, savouring the warmth radiating from his body.

"I can't remember... anything. Except I was in his room when I woke up, and he's been acting weird since. He just happened to have the exact right cure handy and he capitulated to my request to return without a word. He's even impersonating Malfoy to keep an eye on me."

It was clear she was concerned about the previous night, that even if nothing had happened he knew that the uncertainty of it would almost be worst than knowing. That if only he knew what'd happened... well he could say anything to Eric, regardless of its validity. Tears welled in her eyes slightly as she held onto his chest, feeling guilt for something that didn't even happen.

“Oh I’m sorry.” Kissing her mouth and stroking her hair. “It was good your father was there.” Clearing his throat, because he couldn’t believe he just said that.
“Nothing probably happened. It will be okay.” Drying her tears. Kissing were they had been.

He thought Voldemort’s behavior was weird, but he didn’t want to make her feel worse. Really just wanted to comfort her and be together. He sighed and pulled her on top of him, wrapping his arms around her. It was good to feel her even closer to him. Feeling her heartbeats and her breathing on his neck.

Nodding at his reassurance, she was glad she'd explained the situation before he father could taunt him with it, as she was sure he would given the chance. She couldn't help but give a small smile as he kissed her tears away, and apologized properly for leaving them together yesterday. She'd wanted to make sure Sophie or Wyatt didn't hurt him again, but he'd insisted that she go to class for once and he'd handle it.

"I don't want to pressure you if you're not ready, but could you come to class with me today?"

She asked, looking up from where she'd been comfortably nestled in his neck. Scanning him to see if he was really ready, she didn't want to drag him up only to make him worse, but she didn't want to see her father hiding in class. She wasn't sure she could handle dealing with him on her own right now, even if she felt terrible for asking. He was her father, not Eric's, so it wasn't really his business.

I'm sorry for just disappearing like that. I have some issues with my health and I have been really ill lately.

//

Lighting up at her suggestion. "I would love that."
Stroaking her arm. "It will be good to get out of here." chuckling slighty.
"These walls are pretty boring." Looking around the hospital wing. He wasn't going to miss this place.
And the whole room had just bad memories and experiences. Swallowing away the lump in his throat.
He could never admit how much what had happend effected him.

Putting on a smile.
"Let's get to class." Lifting her off his bed as he stood up himself.
Looking down at himself and shaking his head at his pyjamas.
Taking his wand, using a cleaning spell and making himself change into the uniform.
It wasn't an everyday spell to use, because the spell would just take away the "dirt" from the top layer.
You would eventually start to smell if you used it frequently. Never underestimate a good shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back