• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Post Next Gen Character(s) needed

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
I have a character, Selenio Lupin, grandson of Remus Lupin, and a Slytherin.
He is a natural animagus, because of the genetic descendancy from a werewolf and a Metamorphmagus. That was thanks to his father, Teddy Lupin. His mother, Victoire Weasley, was very loving to him, considering the fact that he reminded her so much of her husband.

He WILL grow to be a Dark Wizard, but one capable of love, which makes him even more dangerous than Voldemort.

That being said: I'd like to develop him, from his first year onward. So I need at least one other person for him to interact with, from First Year onwards... So I need a long term partner, capable of literacy, and third-person omniscient storytelling.

If that's what you'd like, please, send me a PM, and I'll respond to you as soon as possible. I can't stand a cluttered inbox.

Fantastic! I'll PM you, and if the other is okay with it, I'll add them to the message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back