• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Original - Unique Theme

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for an "Advanced" caliber of writer who would be interested in doing this type of a story. By Advanced I am referring to a person who can write 6 - 9 Paragraphs on average and provide excellent detail into the descriptions, thoughts, and emotions of the character. If you are close and want a challenge I will also consider you as well. I am also looking for a more "longer term" story as I can proudly say in 10+ Years of Writing I have never once abandoned a story without finding a way to salvage it or bring it to a conclusion, and my average story tends to last for around 500 to 1000 Pages of single paced content. I am also happy to work with partners around building the world and the setting and developing the characters even though I tend to stay with a single character and occasional NPCs which brings me now to the nature of the story that I would like to do now.

Set in the PAST before all of the events of the Harry Potter Universe to keep it original. One or more of the male students at Hogwarts has been turned into a female student (the reason can be varied, and for my character I was thinking that 'he' would have been a third or fourth year male student who is also regressed into a first year female student). If it is only my character than that is fine, if it is involving others and the school has to make more "concessions" than that is fine as well. I am open to the world as long as I can play a third or fourth year male student who has been turned into (by accident or intentional curse) a first year female student. She will then of course be enrolled into the female dormitories (I am open to the house - I lean towards Ravenclaw) where she could encounter your character and make new friends as she unravels mystery of her change or cure.

For intensive purposes in the story this would be a "permanent" transformation that none of the teachers believe can be reversed. My character (and maybe others) then have to learn about magic again for the first time as First Years, with their abilities now equilviant to that of their female First Year Peers, and also have to learn about themselves as they fall face first into a world that claims "equality of the sexes" but in fact has a lot of rules and restrictions the former boy(s) learn first hand. There could be teasing from the other students, male or female, and there could be discovery of the new wardrobes and other aspects of being a "girl". There could be budding new feelings towards boys (or continued feelings towards girls) and lots of other areas in-between. The main focus of story is the "Transition" and how life would change with something as simple as ones gender.

If you are interested post here or send me a message (preferred) with your thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back