• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
You know what would be funny? If Bella actually has a really soft side when it comes to the kids of the death eaters?

No of course she wouldn't spoil them, but I can imagine that she takes them somewhere when everyone else is busy?

Hmm, I don't know I think she'd be more concerned with trying to make sure Lileath didn't want to enact painful vengeance for not raising her all these years

Hmm, I don't know, Lileath might be angsty towards her but torturing your own mother half senseless is pretty extreme. If we were going to push her that far then she'd have to start torturing quite a few people.

She didn't feel like she needed to, but I was wondering if she said it in response to Lileath just basically barging in and having Malfoy help her

Well Violet's rude to strangers, but she's no idiot and she genuinely wants to get to know your character, she'll warm up eventually

Lileath might follow her out to apologize, but I haven't decided yet.

if her character sticks around she'll become part of the group without even noticing
That might be a little hard considering you just booted her out of the compartment and they're going to be sorted into different houses

Besides if there are three people and the other two won't mind then it's two against one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back